funny thing's in l2 that happened to U

in one c6 server me and 4 friend go in 1 java server mid rate x50, 400+ online, 2 day we go kill antharas, there was npc ful buff, we killed him 2 hours, and server raid drop whas autopick up :D we crash and leave server.

On l2infogate ( wortst srv ever) i had a full imperial set +30 dynasty duals +30 tatoo+30 rbjewels+30 except baium +25.....anyways i was named Vaxil and i told at shout (!) my pass which was 1219........ Next day robbed T_T

On l2infogate ( wortst srv ever) i had a full imperial set +30 dynasty duals +30 tatoo+30 rbjewels+30 except baium +25.....anyways i was named Vaxil and i told at shout (!) my pass which was 1219........ Next day robbed T_T

xaxaxa are u kidding me? really?

• 2 years later...

On L2gold, I farmed 4 days to get AM acumen, I was so happy ! It was he first on server ! So I went to Forge Of Gods, I killed on mob and then 2 grups spawned, they killed my and I drop Am Acu +3. :|

A dwarf was there picking up the drop. He pick my drop and said "OMG ARCANA".

With +6 armor ,+10 weapon lv 4 on LINEAGE II DREAMS (no resistance on armor or buffs,no pvp buffs), no rb jewels just simple vesper +5 rings ,i was playing doombringer and i was owning all doombringers with ancient slasher +16 ++ lv 4 with ancient armor (bonus stats 15%) +10+ lv4 ,eye for eye was bugged and they always tasted my eyes even if they were giving double+ more dmg than i do and i had fast eyes and i never tasted other bersekers reflect, damn they were so stupid ,just having good gear but lack of skills (also with 6 armor i had low hp) [of course owning all other classes as well, berseker was op after all], damn i enjoyed that times so much ,especially when i did slasher +25 (safe 5 with chance 69% :)] ,i was happy to do my own +25 after so many tryes

1. When i started play in lineage I used no grade weapon as SH into 65lvl without shots:D it was on Existence x4 :D

2. Few months ago when i spoiled ews in FoG i do PvP with some guys (i was not alone, but with friend) some guy killed me and did PK, then my friend killed him and this guy drop zaken erring. Of course my friend picked it up:D

3. I killed 3 party with 5-7 ppl in Stakato Nest (they was on high level like me:D, but i was OL) then GM changed OL stats and all f... ups. Server closed:D

On a interlude pvp srv. I had a GS. I was trying all day to get augments. And so I did. passive/active duel might. Everyone was dieing 1-2 shots. Next day. 5 euro = 2 augment skills. and i got banned :D :D