One more try for enchant exploit :/

K4rMa

Enchanting Exploit

This is what you do....

1st) Buy any cheap Dgrade Armor or Jewelry (not a weapon).

2nd) Buy 6 Enchant Armor D's

3rd) Get one Enchant Weapon B(grade that you are wanting to enchant, for this we will say Dual SLS).

4th) Go ahead and plus up your D armor or Jewelry to +3 and your Dual SLS to +3 as well.

5th) Put your 3 left over EADs and your 1 EWB on your hotbar

IE: F1/EAD F2/EAD F3/EAD F4/EWB

6th) This is were you have to be quick about it. Enchant your Darmor or Jewelry +1. See if it breaks. AS SOON AS IT BREAKS ENCHANT YOUR WEAPON.

IE: you hit F1 and you blow that +3 Darmor going to +4 then you will press F4 and enchant those Dual SLS to +4.

How does this work and why is only 80% successful. Well this is lineage 2 the odds are against you and nothing with enchanting is 100%. All your doing is taking that chance of breaking your weapon right off the bat out of the question when doing this which leave you open for success. Side note: Only try this once a day. You do it multiple times a day you greatly reduce your success rate.

1. This text is copy - paste...

2.  I dont know if it is more succesfull but i am going to try it !!

3. Sorry if someone post this again.. (I look with search button to find something like that but there   

are so many topics with enchant ....  :-\

MASTROPOS I don't have any idea...

One of my friends send me at  a  .txt  format.. and i share this text with you  :-\

It seems that is not working like the others.. but i hope that it will reduce our success rate.

This is lol. You are totally fooling a server handling thousands of packets a second with your ninja enchanting skills.

Think before you make a thread

The only enchant method that ever worked in history was that L2J bug with stacked weapons but then again that's because L2J is shit.

Threads containing the word enchant should auto-lock.

OK oK calm down !!

I just shared a text that maybe it is more succesful... !!

If u go to search button and type enchant you will see above 80-100 topics !!

All of  us try to do the game more easy...

So i think i find something new that's why i maked a topic..

As i said on my previous reply..: It seems that is not working like the others.. but i hope that it will reduce our success rate.  :'(

this method is used on Officials servers, it's well known.

It isn't 100% succesfull, but the %to fail are less...

but you have to know the safe enchant on the server, in the server script for enchants, it's written like this: 001001001001001001001001001... (not sure :p)

1 is the success to enchant.

this is the true method I've heard:

buy 10 EAD, and 2 shields D grade;

first put on f1 the enchant that you'll need to echant your weapon, and put 5 enchants D in f2/f3/f4/f5/f6, enchant one shield to +5(if it broke before +5, ldon't worry/// if it success to +5, let it+5!!! )

secondly, put the 5 others enchant on f2/f3/f4/f5/f6; like before enchant the second shield to +5(if it broke before, don't worry)

Now after this, press f1 and enchant your weapon.

it isn't 100%, but you have like 5%(or 15% :p) to fail...

LOL!

listen and learn plis xD

THIS IS NOT AN EXPLOIT/BUG/CHEAT IT A QUESTION OF % HERE IT'S MY EXPLAIN

The enchant succeded of fail deppend the server ratio (more % or low %) how to know it let's see

enchant something from +3 to 4 if it succeded that means that the ratio is on 66%(more%) then if u enchant it from +5 u will succeded because the ratio is on high % and the % of enchant to +5 is 55% so is you enchant to +5 you will got succeded

If it brokes that means the ratio server is low (44%) so i u enchant your weapon to +4 you will fail, so wait 10m and try again.

BE CAREFUL WHEN U ENCHANT +7+8+9+10.... THE % OF ENCHANT IS THE LOWER OF BOTH SO 

IF U WANT TO SUCCEDED CONFIRM THAT THE RATIO SERVER WILL BE THE LOW!!!!

How many times will the people continue with this??? Is not posible to know what a rand() will trow. Doesn't matter if an enchant has just fail, that doesn't matters.

An example: You trow 4 coins, and you obtain 4 heads. Will the next one be a tail for sure? YOU SIMPLY DON'T KNOW !!

People that keep with their theory of enchants, just the are stupid or they have no idea how the computers makes random numbers....

PD: "ratio server", what the hell is that? Learn a tillete bit of statictics-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics