Characters doublicating-Interlude

*BiGGi*

Hello,

In that post I' try to explain you how to multiply your characters in the same account.

1.Create a new account and launch your L2.exe

2.Go to characters create section and fill in your name and choose race,gender etc etc.

3.When you change the race, for example from Human to Dark Elf or Orc you notice a "lagg" don't you?Until the "lagg"  pass you have around 2-3 seconds to chose gender,hair etc. and to click "Create Character" two times very fast :P

4.After that at your log in screen you can see 2 players exactly the same(name,race,gender etc.)

-I wish I could be more obvious.

And here is a picture: shot00000wr2.png

Regards

Wait a second.

You just a make a new char lvl 1 with the same name, you dont have the items,lvl of your frist char right?

i think - yes, but what for??

u can use it only for fun or for something else? ;p

Wait a second.

You just a make a new char lvl 1 with the same name, you dont have the items,lvl of your frist char right?

I strongly believe that bug/exploit can be useful when for example some newbies want create a dwarf or another class and make different quest that they wanted to, but they liked their names :P. It's not something pretty useful but still remains an exploit :P

I wonder if you level 1 character, the other one gets leveled also ? I mean it's 2 characters with the same entry in database ? Or simply 2 different characters with same name/gender/race/hairstyle etc ?

EDITED:NO QUOTES BANNED FOR 2 DAYS