Server Attacker [C++]

i am staff and i cant see the download link xD

also i was vip member too :P

so how i suppose to see the dl link? XD

EDITED: ok fixed :P i had to post something to see this :P

All type of hacks are illegal. Ppl are sharing them but you use them with your own risk.

lol :) tnx for info them i never will use it or someting other like it

i dont go in jail :)

tnx for info again

so ppl who use this or ppl who creat this program can go in real jail?

you go in jail if you hack any1 who can send you in jal.

so ppl who use this or ppl who creat this program can go in real jail?

no... it doesnt do anything illegal.. its a nab flooder and were all sick of flood since 199... who rlly cares its been there since dos has >.<

Just protect port 5000 with your firewall (lol even windows one) and you are safe.

ahh yes the gulable world of l2... does anyone even know how a real dos looks like around here?? all this kid flood programs hidden for 32432842 posts cuz they are so pro rofl, when you prolly have no idea how a good network flood works and lemme just say.. you can buy 10 routers and put on 15 firewalls rofl.. the flood happens before that and nothing but your isp(who legally CANT) can help ya.. The only reason programs like this are worth mentioning is cuz of nab server software, so yeah then you do need a nice firewall or whatever you wanna call it. However, you are never safe from real flood.

No, of course is illegal

youd think so but no... actually its illegal for ISP to prevent someone access to your ip, so only way they even interfere is if you cant access internet aka dos happens already. (usually home users can forget about it, but if its a bigger connection.. like maybe your ISP's ISP lol.. then this things are done automatically by protocol..)

Imo.. hide it for 0 posts, any server thats vulnerable to this kind of spam.. shouldnt be online, providing false sense of stability in the first place..