[Share]Black Vesper Armor for Epilogue

[quote

Btw Neo...if you can rip the freaya from inside will be super nice to share them on forum :)...Thank you.

I have it ready i just dont like them so much its like vesper armor,anyway i will share it with you guys

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same sh43209478320t here too with Kamaels..

I can't obtain the Black Vesper armors with Castle Cloaks by LauQ For Epilogue .

And i can't put any Cloak on that armor :S ..What i should do?

Btw when i wear the Full black Vesper armor but ROBE the lower parts shows normal..Can't you copy and fix the textures to be same?you know Heavy and Light to have the same textures with ROBE???

i cannot pass the sql it shows me this error :

[Err] 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '30000	Black Vesper Noble  Heavy Breastplate		chest	true	heavy	7520	fine_steel	s8' at line 1
[Err] 30000	Black Vesper Noble  Heavy Breastplate		chest	true	heavy	7520	fine_steel	s84	0	-1	-1	250	0	0	55840000	2680	true	true	true	true	true	0-0	0-0;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

@Neo@ i have a problem..My lower Parts from Heavy armor and Light are still like the Nobles Heavy parts ..Why  ?

Wrong..When I wear cloaks that appears.And btw i can't normal cloaks and if i equip Castle Cloaks of LauQ then the lower parts from heavy and light appearead to Vesper Noble normal

man i have problem with .xml file

give me an error when run gameserver ...

Error in file C:\Documents and Settings\Utente\Desktop\phoenixserver\gameserver\

data\stats\armor\29900-30100.xml

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0;"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.templates.item.L2Armor.<init>(L2Armor.java:7

0)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentItem.makeItem(DocumentItem.ja

va:176)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentItem.parseItem(DocumentItem.j

ava:141)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentItem.parseDocument(DocumentIt

em.java:96)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentBase.parse(DocumentBase.java:

89)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.SkillsEngine.loadData(SkillsEngine.ja

va:154)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.SkillsEngine.loadArmors(SkillsEngine.

java:113)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.load(ItemTable.java:348

)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.<init>(ItemTable.java:2

26)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.<init>(ItemTable.java:5

7)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable$SingletonHolder.<clinit

>(ItemTable.java:1023)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.getInstance(ItemTable.j

ava:206)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:205)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:492)

i change the name of .xml to try but nothing xD with your file 30000-30016.xml give same error.

can you help me ???

man i have problem with .xml file

give me an error when run gameserver ...

Error in file C:\Documents and Settings\Utente\Desktop\phoenixserver\gameserver\

data\stats\armor\29900-30100.xml

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0;"

at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.templates.item.L2Armor.<init>(L2Armor.java:7

0)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentItem.makeItem(DocumentItem.ja

va:176)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentItem.parseItem(DocumentItem.j

ava:141)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentItem.parseDocument(DocumentIt

em.java:96)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.DocumentBase.parse(DocumentBase.java:

89)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.SkillsEngine.loadData(SkillsEngine.ja

va:154)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.skills.SkillsEngine.loadArmors(SkillsEngine.

java:113)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.load(ItemTable.java:348

)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.<init>(ItemTable.java:2

26)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.<init>(ItemTable.java:5

7)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable$SingletonHolder.<clinit

>(ItemTable.java:1023)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.ItemTable.getInstance(ItemTable.j

ava:206)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:205)

at com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:492)

i change the name of .xml to try but nothing xD with your file 30000-30016.xml give same error.

can you help me ???

1st of all Dont change any names on the xml.

2nd Pack is epilogue?

3rd why server is on desktop and not in C:/

4th You Passed Sql?

5th Follow my suggestions.. if still same problem upload the xml t check it!