[Share]Black Vesper Armor for Epilogue

Its something I ripped off a server,I just made the XML file and SQL file I hope you like it

http://www.4shared.com/file/238082135/878f8f23/Black_Vesper_Armor.html

and some ss

http://www.4shared.com/file/238086822/80438719/Shot00000.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/238087136/29582eab/Shot00001.html

credits goes to the person who made them I dont know who it is I just,like I said, ripped them off.

BTW its the only server,so far, who has Full Freya armor and weapons .

you ripped my server...www.l2galactica.net....:D

It is down now for changes, the server pack is way to big :)

Didn't rip your server.  Your server has been down for 4+ weeks with no word from anyone, your own dev team tells me server is dead(sisif).  None the less....I made whole new server with a whole new name.  And I started from scratch, there was no ripping of anything.  Please IM me.  Much more appropriate.  Here is the email from his GM:

[sisif88@*******]
we gonna open a new server with a new name...a new style...the hole thing...diferent...pvp style :)

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't rip your server.  Your server has been down for 4+ weeks with no word from anyone, your own dev team tells me server is dead(sisif).  None the less....I made whole new server with a whole new name.  And I started from scratch, there was no ripping of anything.  Please IM me.  Much more appropriate.  Here is the email from his GM:

[sisif88@*******]
we gonna open a new server with a new name...a new style...the hole thing...diferent...pvp style :)

Off: C'mon man...be serious :)....you have on forum still L2Galactica name

Why don't you change all if you respect your self ...and btw i didn't advertise L2Galactica on your forum...you did alone for this time :)

OnTopic: Yes he took the armor sets from the system folder i provide and just take out the vesper part. Anyway he did a nice job :)

Btw Neo...if you can rip the freaya from inside will be super nice to share them on forum :)...Thank you.

Off: C'mon man...be serious :)....you have on forum still L2Galactica name

Why don't you change all if you respect your self ...and btw i didn't advertise L2Galactica on your forum...you did alone for this time :)

OnTopic: Yes he took the armor sets from the system folder i provide and just take out the vesper part. Anyway he did a nice job :)

No actually we are http://www.lineage2valor.com please update your favorites.  It's called good web development, no matter what domain I forward, the whole site con-insides with it.  You should try it sometime.

Like I said, why discuss this here, you have my messenger address...you should msg me sometime and discuss like an adult.  You should thank me for holding your players together while your server was down with no warning or messages to your players.  It's a shame that your GM's gave so much gear and tweaks to their friends and made server unbalanced. I really enjoyed it besides the fact.

@Neo@ I am so very sorry for the thread hijack, you work is great and I appreciate you sharing it with us.