[L2J] L2 Platinum

JoeDaFlow

I tried this server when he just came up after 10min IG i deleted the system and never came back

to community isn't friendly at all and at the time i played there wasn't much of community anyways..

grade penalty for high rate isn't a smart thing.

L2Wlaker protection? as i remember i logged with bot ( the client minimize faster ...)

but since my last visit i think that things could change i will give the server another try because after all i like most of the features. :)

I tried this server when he just came up after 10min IG i deleted the system and never came back

to community isn't friendly at all and at the time i played there wasn't much of community anyways..

grade penalty for high rate isn't a smart thing.

L2Wlaker protection? as i remember i logged with bot ( the client minimize faster ...)

but since my last visit i think that things could change i will give the server another try because after all i like most of the features. :)

Well, i think you are wrong about the community.

Our community is very friendly and co-operative.

About the bot you are right it needs some tweaks that will be completed by the end of the week.

Ok you are right about this but its not the best think you can do to create a server with a name ready exist... Also, many playes will tagle with the other and you will lose members... www.lineage2.webs.com xaxa i didnt know about this

I am searching for a new highrate with my friends and wanted to give this a try, but then I found this:

Hello folks, i decided to put the donations +18.

Because the enchant is too easy i want to give an point to donators to donate by putting the donations +2 from the normall enchant.

I don`t wanna hear bullshts like "This will unbalance the game" Cause an +2 wont for sure.

About the olympiad, +18 will be allowed and attributes till lv6 so its fair.

About my last server L2Anarchy.

L2Platinum was like the reborn of anarchy, we had the opportunity to get the hardware to pay the site etc.

So it`s support for this server. All people from L2Anarchy came here so i give back their donations on Anarchy.

I hope you got what i sayed.

its written by an admin.

So donators will pown olympiad and there are a lot donators, because old l2anarchy players get their stuff back.

good luck with this sh1t.

I am searching for a new highrate with my friends and wanted to give this a try, but then I found this:

its written by an admin.

So donators will pown olympiad and there are a lot donators, because old l2anarchy players get their stuff back.

good luck with this sh1t.

good thx for posting these.

fail server kk thx Bai