Free Signature for the first guy ^^

I won't bother to search,i didn't said maxcheaters so kkthnx.

See you can't even prove a point, next time you try arguing with me be ready to use real facts, not imaginary.

See you can't even prove a point, next time you try arguing with me be ready to use real facts, not imaginary.

I didn't even tried to prove a point or make a real point,i just gave some info that its been using alot over the world since as Pwnz0r said renders aren't private and you're not the only one that know this so kkthnx.

I am not but if i weren't to put this signature would he be picking exactly the same render now ? I don't think so . Try to read kkthxbye.

I am not but if i weren't to put this signature would he be picking exactly the same render now ? I don't think so . Try to read kkthxbye.

Don't want to disappoint you but be sure nobody from here would like to looks like you i can be 99% sure. At least its my point of view.

Don't want to disappoint you but be sure nobody from here would like to looks like you i can be 99% sure. At least its my point of view.

Learn to read

He got no point to punish me, no matter what status he has i won't give up. And i'm fully in my rights to have talk with the staff members so? I didn't do anything wrong. Bye

LOL MXC has RIGHTS? :o pwned :D

Btw @DreaM u didnt loose ur flame skills :P

@Goddess this kkthxbb is so LAME and make the most ppl so angry xD

btw renders can used million times :) only counts the designer.. cause designer to designer is different... DreaM is right cause Dark already made one sign with this render so.... if he will make one with the same render it will be like a copy :/

LOL MXC has RIGHTS? :o pwned :D

Btw @DreaM u didnt loose ur flame skills :P

@Goddess this kkthxbb is so LAME and make the most ppl so angry xD

btw renders can used million times :) only counts the designer.. cause designer to designer is different... DreaM is right cause Dark already made one sign with this render so.... if he will make one with the same render it will be like a copy :/

At least i've got proven that staff members always go together. And i talk about human rights and the right that allow me to express my opinion. If there's a rule: "Don't express your opinion." Than you can punish me/do whatever you want to do with my profile. ( Ban Member )

P.S.: MasterDisaseter's ban should of been expired but it's not yet,rofl. It says 2 days,yeah sure.

Aleluija .

Dark already made one sign with this render[FOR DREAM] so.... if he will make one with the same render it will be like a copy :/

And that's the almighty ability to read.

Aleluija .

And that's the almighty ability to read.

Well, i read all this bs now and it kinda seems like she said all do it, which they do.. so why aknowledge it lol?

Spammers forum and nab sigs ftw-.

nab sigs ftw-.

About that... like every designer in MxC is registered in rp so that would mean you are not only insulting us but rp designers as well. I'll have to disagree because the signature they make are quite nice but that's up to tastes. Enough off-topic tho

About that... like every designer in MxC is registered in rp so that would mean you are not only insulting us but rp designers as well. I'll have to disagree because the signature they make are quite nice but that's up to tastes. Enough off-topic tho

hehe, ye dream i know its hard to have nothing to complain about and you just have to say something.. but why do you bring rp into this? Somehow you think rp designers are pro to me?? oh come on lol... few kidos opens ps after school and uses some ppls renders with some other ppls design program(ps) effects and you think i aknowledge that? fact is.. that its up to the taste duh and some are really nice, but it doesnt make it any less newbie.

Off topic or no.. i answered this thread only cuz i READ what ppl said.. and YES all of this hardcore designers use same renders.. i mean cmon lol, they need to get the material somewhere and if youre too newbie to make, what else is there than to copy? Only, youre the only one complaining about it.

Anyway.. this is my oppinion and i understand why you think the way you do but lol.. they dont have a choice.