[share] Tattoo's Epilogue!!! [Ct 2.4]

Tattoo's Epilogue!!!

[glow=Blue,2,300]I have made a few changes to npc and have taken out some tattoo's due to repeats tattoo's, error between the two different versions, and some things that i thought didn't make sence, if you want to download the real one before changes, search for Vendor_CT2.2_TattoosXL.[/glow]

tattooj.th.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[move]Thanks to Crispy I am able to bring you this version......thank you Crispy![/move]

• 5 weeks later...

awsome share only problem I have is when the server is loading it says that the armor .xml's are missing but I g=have checked and there in the right folder. Any idea why that would happen ?

• 3 weeks later...

awsome share only problem I have is when the server is loading it says that the armor .xml's are missing but I g=have checked and there in the right folder. Any idea why that would happen ?

i get the same but never seem to be a problem, i will see if i can sort this out

....i have been working alot sorry i have not been around

i will try to sort it asap

• 2 weeks later...