[WTS] Interlude L2j PACK (cost 10$) (Updated)

this pack cost 200euro + is full reworked!

200 euro for an interlude thing with 2 events (1 random by l2j) and a few fixes?

Come on..

The actual price is less than 10 euro.

ok sell me pack like this 10euro i will buy it. :O xaxa

Can you, at least, make an exact description of what has been added to the pack?

Telling that it is full fixed and reworked is a big lie, since people have tested it and told that many retail functions don't exist.

ok i change price to 10euro

pro server pwned with this tool  version 2 http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=125597.0

bad quality always decrease the price. Instead of fixing your server, you spend time to change the price here. Get it over. Your pack suck like hell. ahh, and you don't know hows to sell it.

you said that you can't pay for domain sitte coz you don't have paypal.

you said that your server is hosted. (like dedicated server and domain sitte cannot be payed on same way. w/e.)

Now, if you don't have paypal how you expect to get the 10 euros?? or you wait for a bird to bring it to you??

who care about an skiprari opinion xaxaxaxaax

launching that xaxaxaxa doesn't really make you so special. and god get some english lessons.

launching that xaxaxaxa doesn't really make you so special. and god get some english lessons.

can you stfu on my topics please?? axxaxa i dont care about skiptari opinion ok?

edit: untill tommorow i will fix minikiller

P.S i dont answer to erol's post's again

and also i give technical support 24/24

Are you dead man walking?

Adversing is not allowed, if you want to put your server name use l2private section.

If you want to sell your pack write here the feature.

import com.maxcheaters.sell;

public boolean noobish detected

{

write.("Pliz gtfo");

}

return false;