Xp Table??

xenosaga21

Question

Mobs give 0 exp/sp? how fix? i have tried using script editor to change npcdata... always get 0 exp and -282838213 (negative sp)...?

where is xp table stored? just in npcdata/scripts?

using ..444? common ?bug?

3 answers to this question

Take a look in the l2server.ini there is a part that says, [EVENT] there you can change the SP, XP and other stuff. The problem is that i never saw a FULL 444 KB Pack, you need to make it work a Full Pack, for example if you have 1,5 MB Pack and you use 1,63 MB Dll, it will give you errors like hell.

yea... most of this stuff is junk that barely works haha;p should be a fun project.

Sucks tho cause im fairly contempt with the rest of the server as far as things working.... just can't get proper exp/sp output for killing stuff.... -.-.

Is there other places that the data is stored ? NPCdata txt ? it seems no matter what i edit... l2server.ini etc exp stay 0 and sp always = -241234124124

Pic :

http://d.imagehost.org/view/0905/Untitled_6

What could be the main direct cause... im sure its a simple fix.... probably something stupid?

are NPC info stored in the SQL DB? or only in the scripts folder? IE: Drop/Xp/SPoil tables? where are these exactly?

where can i modify mob hp for example I wanted to set gremlin HP to 1.... if i do it in npcdata.txt in scripts..... it doesn't change anything

:AAAHHH l2server.ini =/= %tages..... lol 10x = 10000.... bla I was thinking it was a rounded % value.... no wonder..

I would still like a way to modify Mob HP... I want to make lowbe zones alilttle faster... make mobs have like 10 hp or something...

EDIT: NVM still doesn't work...

gona try a diff pack... it's annoying because half the links are broken/half the packs are garbage.... Would just like a pack where xp works.... can take it from there cause i intend to despawn 70% of the stuff anyway and make 1 thing at a time work.