[ED goes to army (dont shoot your foot)]

GrisoM

arent you interested in seeing new places?i was :P i didnt put any visma to bring me back to athens :D

i was having fun with all the other guys in our barracks we were doing jokes in the tanks or warehouses and generally i miss those days when we were selling fool to all the officers or noob soldiers when we were doing retarded things :pepic

After all,you will be able to stay in contact with friends if you have COSMOTE!

arent you interested in seeing new places?i was :P i didnt put any visma to bring me back to athens :D

i was having fun with all the other guys in our barracks we were doing jokes in the tanks or warehouses and generally i miss those days when we were selling fool to all the officers or noob soldiers when we were doing retarded things :pepic

i am interesting.but in first days i don't think i have the power to do them.after yes :P

O.o

Pf, quote + edit ftw? >.>

i am interesting.but in first days i don't think i have the power to do them.after yes :P

Power? It's all about will!

epic supporter has arrvived modafucka!!!!

Dwarfie good luck. Oh and remember one thing In real life camping is allowed :P

Anyway being a soldier for 9 months or 6 isn't that dramatic. I bet you will make it. Anyone want to bet on the oposite? :)

depends of the camp...i was presented at Special Forces camp at N.Peramos and i was taking pushups all day with the whole  2nd Platoon(Dimoiria) because they disliked our jokes but still we were having fun. :D Armored corps was a little more elastic...these are things to remember

I bet you 1 karma that ED goes crazy and kills his commander.

i think the ''litle'' Dwarf will go in army and in 9 months he will start his new life etc and he will bored with games,internet,etc

guess was obvious, was just a joke.

I know.

i think the ''litle'' Dwarf will go in army and in 9 months he will start his new life etc and he will bored with games,internet,etc

Then think of it again :D