[ED goes to army (dont shoot your foot)]

GrisoM

yes. after 18 you have to be in army if you wont get a postpone.

You have to know that Captain Price and Roach Mactavish won't be there to save you,so take care biatch!

Army = relax.

making bath with 20 ppl (whom haven't seen the pussy since months) with dicks in hands doesn't relax you at all. also is the soap problem, if you drop and pick up it, it you're owned.

If ur skills are a soldier are similar to your skills at cod, i guess u will never get out of camp mwhaha

You have to know that Captain Price and Roach Mactavish won't be there to save you,so take care biatch!

Yeah like he would get into their team (A)

making bath with 20 ppl (whom haven't seen the pussy since months) with dicks in hands doesn't relax you at all. also is the soap problem, if you drop and pick up it, it you're owned.

i think that its just a legend, even though take care.

but 1 thing i don't get. What is going to learn in army ED at age 18, lol?!

argentina will be pwned by tsunami of 2020.

lol

argentina isn't country? lol

Dude, what could we fight for? we let the rest of the world to kill each other, we are not a country of war xD

Dude, what could we fight for? we let the rest of the world to kill each other, we are not a country of war xD

Yeah the love "Green Day" too.

but 1 thing i don't get. What is going to learn in army ED at age 18, lol?!

argentina will be pwned by tsunami of 2020.

If u get into a university u get extension until 22-24 years old (until u finish university) and then u get to go to the army.

Yeah the love "Green Day" too.

wut?

for oil? :P

Just USA is capable of attack a country like irak/kuwait for oil, we are not like them.