[Signature & Avatar Contest] For me :}

Lain

Please refrain from creating a sig and avatar if your skills are equal to this: it's terrible... (No offence, but you'd be just losing ur time)

what part u didnt get?

Are You A Moron Or What?You Dont Know To Read?

I Wrote I Dont Wanna Participate To This Contest It Was Just Something That Inspired And I Made It

You Create Sigs Only For Contests?And At Start Wasnt Your Sigs Sux?? And You Thought That Pfff I Wont Make A Sig It Sux And Its Waste

Of Time

WTF With All Of You I Just Saw The Subject And He Gave Me The Idea...:@

Dude I don't know if he just wanted to bash you or he wanted to give you an advise, But I'm going to give you one:

I may not be that good but what helped me get better are tutorials. Watch some tutorials to see how to create a nice sig, because what you did was take a background, put over it a render and add text...

I don't mean to flame you, but if you want to be good you have to spend some time reading tuts and techniques.

Are You A Moron Or What?You Dont Know To Read?

I Wrote I Dont Wanna Participate To This Contest It Was Just Something That Inspired And I Made It

You Create Sigs Only For Contests?And At Start Wasnt Your Sigs Sux?? And You Thought That Pfff I Wont Make A Sig It Sux And Its Waste

Of Time

WTF With All Of You I Just Saw The Subject And He Gave Me The Idea...:@

ok so ill answer all of your questions . 1st no i am not a moron . 2nd yes i know how to read . 3rd why did u posted it here if u dont wanna practicate then? 4nd No i dont usally enter contests either i just made this cause lain is a friend . 5 No my signature didnt suck at the start :O cause i didnt start with shits i started with reading guides Even if its not really good i really first readed guides then made my first sig 6 i dont really got what u mean by this question . OK hun?

ok so ill answer all of your questions . 1st no i am not a moron . 2nd yes i know how to read . 3rd why did u posted it here if u dont wanna practicate then? 4nd No i dont usally enter contests either i just made this cause lain is a friend . 5 No my signature didnt suck at the start :O cause i didnt start with shits i started with reading guides Even if its not really good i really first readed guides then made my first sig 6 i dont really got what u mean by this question . OK hun?

Really ? Every Guide Have Different PS Version And Mine Is Different So Cant Find Anything

Your Signatures Were Always GooD You Are Such A Pro MenG

Really ? Every Guide Have Different PS Version And Mine Is Different So Cant Find Anything

Your Signatures Were Always GooD You Are Such A Pro MenG

yes? then u suck cause almost everything is the same in every version i had CS2 CS3 CS4 they are like the same . jesus and yes i know i am lol.

My Try for Lain :)

hope u like it a bit :)

LainAvatar.png

LainAvatar2.png

Lain.png

Okay we've got the winner. After deep thinking I came to an end that this one is the best. Since darkslayer2 started to create signatures of a kind that was submitted here for everyone, then I don't find it special anymore.

Sofaki, as soon as you pm me with the .psd files, you'll get your reward.

Thanks everyone for participating!