[Help]Animations And Textures

GodP0w3r

Exporting is your problem

I currently use 3ds Max 2009 64-bit and only need to add a UVW modifier to export, but at 3ds Max 9 I think you need the zmodeler step (in 3ds max export to .3ds, import at zmodeler, export to .3ds with zmodeler, import with 3ds max, put UVW modifier, export to .obj for OAUKX). Anyway try it :)

Exporting is your problem

I currently use 3ds Max 2009 64-bit and only need to add a UVW modifier to export, but at 3ds Max 9 I think you need the zmodeler step (in 3ds max export to .3ds, import at zmodeler, export to .3ds with zmodeler, import with 3ds max, put UVW modifier, export to .obj for OAUKX). Anyway try it :)

Ok I Will Try With 3ds Max 2010 too

well hear told you LauQ with 3D MAX 9 somethimes have errors with UV and need export to 3DS and open with Zmodeler and export again for .3DS and next when go to do UV you see difference :) anyway good luck

well hear told you LauQ with 3D MAX 9 somethimes have errors with UV and need export to 3DS and open with Zmodeler and export again for .3DS and next when go to do UV you see difference :) anyway good luck

I Try With This Way Many Time But Still Same Problem :/Btw Log Msn To Help Me.

Also make really sure you add the UVW unwrap modifier before you export to .obj, and if you have done so, perhaps you should check the UV by clicking that button at the modifier 'Edit UVW'

With Max 2009 it should work then, and with max 9 you need the Zmodeler step too...

Also make really sure you add the UVW unwrap modifier before you export to .obj, and if you have done so, perhaps you should check the UV by clicking that button at the modifier 'Edit UVW'

With Max 2009 it should work then, and with max 9 you need the Zmodeler step too...

I WIll Give A Try Again =D

Btw I Have This Version

Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2009