[Rate/comment] 2 New Creations

apsoloOt

Doing exactly what the tut says and even using the same resources doesn't make u but idiot!

ffs he is new!

let him do as he wants and as he wishes, why do you have to have the last word on everything?

ffs he is new!

let him do as he wants and as he wishes, why do you have to have the last word on everything?

I do that because it's not the first time I told him that...

I do that because it's not the first time I told him that...

I am not the first nor the last to make the self-same signature with  the Guide.

and you tell me to follow tutrials..

What is your problem with me ?

im newbie on photoshop..

I am not the first nor the last to make the self-same signature with  the Guide.

im newbie on photoshop..

It's nothing personal.

When I say "follow some tutorials" I don't mean to make exactly the same thingie.

Tutorials exist to teach you things you don't know,not to make the same things.

Oh,and You can't be newbie for a lifetime.

im newbie on photoshop..

Tutorials teach you the stuff you need, they weren't created to give you one free sig

Creating the exact piece is like eating pre-chewed food, no effort, no creativity, no personal style

What I did, when I was still learning the basics ( i'm not pro myself ,but I know how to use the actual tools )

was to take a render i prefered, use the colors i prefered, use the theme I prefered, and just followed the steps of the guide to make it look cool.

Tutorials teach you the stuff you need, they weren't created to give you one free sig

Creating the exact piece is like eating pre-chewed food, no effort, no creativity, no personal style

What I did, when I was still learning the basics ( i'm not pro myself ,but I know how to use the actual tools )

was to take a render i prefered, use the colors i prefered, use the theme I prefered, and just followed the steps of the guide to make it look cool.

And look at him now.

His blend/smudge techniques are the best over here.

He is right!

Anyway!

What we learned today?

When you follow a tutorial...follow what the guide/tutorial shows BUT, use different render and different colors!

I will explain it better on Skype!