EXPLOIT TOURNAMENT

rates are 0.8... and with a l2walker script or l2phx/hlapex scripts because i understand i think that you want to "buy" from the shop a.bones or coarse bone powder or something like that no?

and plis with me you can talk spanish if u want xDD

rates are 0.8... and with a l2walker script or l2phx/hlapex scripts because i understand i think that you want to "buy" from the shop a.bones or coarse bone powder or something like that no?

and plis with me you can talk spanish if u want xDD

Exact. And you can buy something like: karmian gloves, composite helmet, avadon parts, things that are only craft, for sale that things to other chars later by more money.

Can you understand the idea?

I have a doubt.

If i request a bypass to the server, how knows the server what is the destination trader.

Because always when i request a bypass to the server, the destination trader is the last that i was viewing.

How can i change that?

Fenix no need to post Triple post....as you did it twice -1 karma and 1st and last warning!

lol i have some friends that plays gz... i am from argentina too one is Korean0 and CasterEx idk if u know them...

i tried a few random cheats in that server but nothing work...

sux...

haha if u find some xploit on gz pls tell me :D

If you are trying to find something for that server, i suposes that you plays in that server.

So, if you can tell me what things you was proving there, i´ll know what other things must prove.

Good luck.-

i have ogg walker for this server, i only want be a  platinium member, pm me for screens and talk about price

Bye

I have the walker og and ig for this server.

I´m trying to find exploits or scripts to use here.

Thanks.-