[Discussion]Do u think that it worths?

its nothing about smartness .... daylies,proffetions,a little auctions and you got money but its always good to save money for example you got this mount for 10k..... you sould sell it 13-14k or what is the cost on your realm and then buy another 1 cheaper and make some k gold profit :P

its nothing about smartness .... daylies,proffetions,a little auctions and you got money but its always good to save money for example you got this mount for 10k..... you sould sell it 13-14k or what is the cost on your realm and then buy another 1 cheaper and make some k gold profit :P

lol, everything is about smartness.If you choose the best prof + dailies you wont lose your time in useless things.Also you must see

which items worth in ah and farm them..

lol, everything is about smartness.If you choose the best prof + dailies you wont lose your time in useless things.Also you must see

which items worth in ah and farm them..

what so smart of doing the argent tournament daylies (with quest helper addon) and doing auctioning (with auctioneer addon) wow stopped being for smart people but for 8year old kids to play.....

anyway we say the samething more or less in other words ;p

• 3 weeks later...

IMO the best way to make gold, is by combining professions and the AH.

I stopped doing the dailies, just because I could make far more money through the AH.

I have 3 lvl 80s.

So in total, I have 450 tailoring, 450 enchanting, 450 alchemy, 450 Inscription (and some more :P)

So, I buy the mats to make flasks, and because I have an alchemist, I make flasks, and sell them for double the original price.

Then I buy all the green items, Disenchant them, and sell the mats for a lot of profit.

Same thing for glyphs.

It's all about the professions if you ask me...!

• 3 weeks later...

No Way!!! 13.5k Gold is A LOT OF MONEY its a lot better to upgrade your gear with that amount of gold...that way you will have a lot more chances of going Sindragosa Pugs and Guild Runs and even LK....its more fun raiding with better gear than riding a 100% speed mount...  ;)