[Discussion]Do u think that it worths?

Actually in my opinion i love that mount so i bought it for 13.5k gold, what's your opinion for it?

worth or not?

wowscrnshot022110023820.jpg

(i talk about the motorbike  :D)

imo you wasted countless days of gameplay for something "useless" :D :) i would be more creative ^^ but thats a great ride

true, much gold but i will get them back easy ;D

too much gold for this crappy mount mate, should've used the time you wasted to farm for another mount, like the ZG tiger or even the ICC mount

But dont forget that it can take 2 players with it. Mamouth mount can be bought

for about 18k gold and it can have 3 players on it but it's crappy >.< , i dont like it.

imo better to buy the mammoth with the vendors... it has repair and it is really importart for a raid grp... :P Btw 13k for the bike s too much!! :P I bought it 10k ^^

Lol, that's impossible!, only the mats without the titan steel bars worth about 11-12k gold.

Lol, that's impossible!, only the mats without the titan steel bars worth about 11-12k gold.

I have screenshot when i bought it from the auction for 10k :P I will search it in my external driver and i will post it if i find it :) Maybe this guys that he sold it pressed 0 and not 9 :P

I have screenshot when i bought it from the auction for 10k :P I will search it in my external driver and i will post it if i find it :) Maybe this guys that he sold it pressed 0 and not 9 :P

Well, then this guy was an idiot ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I'd prefer to buy the 264 belt for half the gold :P

Believe me i did the same in the past.I spend about 5k gold for one neck

and after 1 month i change it so i am not gonna do the same false again ^^.

From now on i farm the mats to make my gear and i dont spend gold.

• 3 months later...