[REQUEST] The most PWNZ0R jewels EVaR [CT2.3]

antata

Question

Can somebody make a relly nice Jewel Sets that add like 500% HP Regen or like 12 Speed + 100 Dark Attribute and more and more like

100 Bow Range or some PvP jewel like 500% CP regen 250% HP regen 500% MP Regen and they have that If you wear 2 jewels you get only 1 effect i Just want Jewels like the ones on L2Gold and are for CT2.3 this would relly be awsome :)

P.S.And if somebody actually agree's to this dont make like 3-4 Earrings make like a 10 with PWN stats  :o  8)  ::)

5 answers to this question

OMG Cloud i aways get a ERROR when i use them in server and i get relly :@ :@ :@ i rr server i try again i modify them BUT ALL THE SAME

give us informations about this error and/or post a screenshot..we'll try to help u:)

This is HELP section, do you know what it mean? No? So I will explain it for you, it mean this: We can tell you what you have to do to solve your problems, give some ideas etc.

And you're looking for someone who Will create it for you. You're lazy, thats all.

Maybe im blind and this section is called "Development order" or something. Pathetic.