lineage & linux

My opinion is that you can't read nor write shit.

WINE and CEDEGA will work as long as you have gameguard disabled.

I never said playing L2 on linux was a dumb idea I said it was retarded to think there's a team of people porting a non-open source game to run natively.

clue: The answer to your original question is in all 3 of my posts. I made it a bit more obvious in this one in hopes you'll get it this time

and Blitz as for linux being faster than windows, I can't really agree. Linux doesn't make things run faster. There are just way too many factors to consider(Processes running in the background, graphic drivers as you said.. etc.)

bla bla bla bla bla

hmm maybe you dont understand :/ sorI fo ma bad inglish but i told you that im not interested in win emu so i write it before that if you dont have anything more than "wine/cedega..only" to say you can shut the fu.ck up ok?

oh, and in case you don't wanna use wine or cedega, forget about playing L2

you're what makes me want to just quit posting on this site

You have been answered a thousand times. The only possible -beep-ing way to play L2 on linux is through wine or cedega. That's not actual emulation and it doesn't take mad ressources. Now if you're too -beep-ing BR to get wine or cedega to work then tough -beep-ing luck.

wow.

ok ok !:P ill use it... if its like you said and dont take mass resources itll be enough xD so calm down and take some action in oftopic at hamster game :P

all in all thx for info ;)

Linux FTW Wine = Wine Is Not An Emulator , It just switch the windows system call to linux system call , so it don't take so much more memory / cpu ...

Btw , windows is for dumbs so ^^.

and Blitz as for linux being faster than windows, I can't really agree. Linux doesn't make things run faster. There are just way too many factors to consider(Processes running in the background, graphic drivers as you said.. etc.)

I agree there are many factor to consider but it is true that Linux need much less system resources to do the same job than Windows.

General games under Linux should working faster (but of course we are living in Real World and it is not always truth xD)