[Share]L2phx 3.18 Version!+3.18 Source(Hot)

You can be more criative to make posts counts...

what was that? I just asked a question.

I cannot get it to work though, it works like hlapex did? I just manage to do the adena.txt bug, but that's all :S

Can anyone tell me what are these, or are they just false alarms? Anyone have looked in to the source code and have tried to compile it by self?

http://www.virustotal.com/resultado.html?b6ff3f0384008c40c15c16bd5a28f4b6#

Antivirus  Version  Last Update  Result

Avast 4.7.1043.0 2007.09.10 Win32:Cardspy-B

Ikarus T3.1.1.12 2007.09.10 Trojan.Win32.Delf.nf

Prevx1 V2 2007.09.10 Heuristic: Suspicious Self Modifying File

Sophos 4.21.0 2007.09.10 Mal/Behav-053

Webwasher-Gateway 6.0.1 2007.09.10 Virus.Win32.FileInfector.gen!90 (suspicious)

All the antiviryses you indicated are not qualified!The Antiviryses you must believe are Kaspevsky,Nod32,Panda and Norton!

I see the point in hiding exploits, bugs, or hacks. I would hide them too because if a admin gets in his hand he will fix it.

But why should we hide this app? You can't do anything only with the app. Is not a hack itself, and CAN'T be fixed, because the app itself does nothing.

I see the point in hiding exploits, bugs, or hacks. I would hide them too because if a admin gets in his hand he will fix it.

But why should we hide this app? You can't do anything only with the app. Is not a hack itself, and CAN'T be fixed, because the app itself does nothing.

^^ Do you remember the so called Hlapex application?Do you know that there is now protection which is called anti-hlapex?We shouldn't advertise this program as u never know when it will come handy for us!Already there is Money exploit with so plz be aware as it will be fixed soon!

• 2 weeks later...