New Server Discussion

Nimloth

if you want to make a custom server with easy stuff,

*put limitations like buff time so all classes can become useful and play active...

*make max enchant +6 so ppl wont walk around your server with overpowered gear that makes non offensive classes useless..all classes have right to fight fair

*add reuse limit to mana pots so heals and drains wont be spammable

*make equipment in gm shop expansive, so ppl will work for them

*make raidboss jewerly drop only or add them to shops, but make them hard to obtain

*make S grades hard to obtain

*add all weapons to shops, some ppl like to play with the equipment (like me)

*dont mess with skills...cancel, banes, etc are there to be used and are part of the gameplay

*dont mess with augments

*make lifestones expansive if u gonna add them on shops

*put limitations like buff time so all classes can become useful and play active...

*make max enchant +6 so ppl wont walk around your server with overpowered gear that makes non offensive classes useless..all classes have right to fight fair

*make raidboss jewerly drop only or add them to shops, but make them hard to obtain

*dont mess with skills...cancel, banes, etc are there to be used and are part of the gameplay

*dont mess with augments

lol this guy describe perfect server, only thing about rb jewels-only drop

belive me alot of ppl search something like this, no more star wars servers, no more 1 month servers, no more unbalanced pvp bcos mana potion is w/o delay.

*dont mess with augments

Lets see what i have in mind that should be common with your thoughts :)

* well i was thinking that cause of the mid rates (35x, 40x) cant possibly have the buff at low time, yeah i don't like it either but this way many players like it.

* safe will be +4 and i plan to hold the enchant to something similar to official files (a.k.a 55-66% for fighter weapons and armors, 33-40% for mages)

* that is always a thought and i would like to check how many people think about this.

* is a thought (not a final one) to have d,c,b grades at ease on gm shops so people can xp but have a and s at a little harder farm by playing with Adena rate and item prices

* Raid boss Jewelery will NOT and i repeat will NOT be at the donate list, thus you can only drop them by doing their quest and raiding them.

* see the 4th one ^^

* All the c6 interlude weapons will be available on the gm shops that's for sure.

* i think that if you mess with the skills, then skills will mess with you in some way, so i will not touch them at all.

* Last but not least, for the 2 suggestions you gave out augments will be official based and NOT altered at any way, plus lifestones will be dropable as normal and not obtained by the gm shops.

This is what i have in mind for start! tell me your opinions now :P

Hello there, people, i was wondering cause i am going to start a new server soon enough if the community generally like some styles, so i would appreciate Ur answers and make something pretty good actually.

So here are some question for you to answer if you like,

1) Does the community nowadays still wants Interlude as a favorite server or they you should like Hellbound etc.

(L2 Official Files)

2) does the community like the customs (by customs i mean armors, weapons etc) or do you like more a pure official content?

3) what about npc buffers? should they have every buff? or maybe normal buffs and all the special (a.k.a Gr.might, cov etc) should be only on buffers?

4) give ur own ideas so we can see what to build!

1)g.epilogue , it has more potential

2)if it gonna be g.epilogue there is no need to add customs cause there are enough armors

3)not every buff of course , just the normal ones

Hello there, people, i was wondering cause i am going to start a new server soon enough if the community generally like some styles, so i would appreciate Ur answers and make something pretty good actually.

1) Does the community nowadays still wants Interlude as a favorite server or they you should like Hellbound etc.

(L2 Official Files)

2) does the community like the customs (by customs i mean armors, weapons etc) or do you like more a pure official content?

3) what about npc buffers? should they have every buff? or maybe normal buffs and all the special (a.k.a Gr.might, cov etc) should be only on buffers?

Ty for your time, i would really appreciate all your answers and take them under great consideration!

~ Nimloth ~

I would chose Interlude , more retail-like, only pp buffs at npcs, But like that there are tons of servers. You should think about something really special,and unique to have a succesfully server nowdays.

Well the first ideas are to create IL, 45x having just a couple of customs like a custom armor set and a custom weapon that will not under any circumstance unbalance the server. Normal lineage II mats to create them. Have 2 hour buffs with 20min (maybe less) cov, pof, etc, and 2 mins summoner buffs+siren. Npc buffers with all 2nd class buffs but no 3rd class.

+ 1 more project that i will not announce here! (will save it until its ready to surprise the community)!

1. Gracia Final/Epilogue

2. Custom armor sets hard to get but like a 100 of rb's to kill or so xD

3. Custom weapon sets very hard to get from some custom epic bosses

4. Long lasting selfbuffs

5. Almost all skills enchantable

6. Retail safe enchant, max enchant tops 15

7. No damn bugs

8. Slightly balanced classes

9. The total ammount of farm max 2 weeks except super rare items/epic items which would require a lot more time, dedication towards the server but... epic items don't change Your char into a kill all monster... You might just look cooler, be 20-30% tougher but You won't kill a 6 ppl party solo...

10. Cool tvt events with unique prizes

11. Small status prizes for top pvp/pk's [top 10, everyone would get like 5% hp/mp more or less]

12. Total phx and other hack protection [there's a new hack program for l2 gracia epilogue ;/ ]

13. Buffers with basic prophet buffs, You have to do Your own buffs

14. Xp rate 45x

15. Skill enchant like in retail, on lvl 85 You should have a 2% chance to get a skill from 1 to +30, cuz ppl don't like stupid l2j enchant skill setting

16. cp/mp/hp pot delay increased

17. limited hp drain, evasion/accuracy system improved

18. dagger mirage fixed

19. Buff-Lock system [implemented about a year ago for l2j by l2 eclipse] - de buffs LOCK your buffs, they don't remove them [just like herbs], when they wear off You get Your buffs back [no running to town]

20. Mob cancel lowered

21. Usefull ritual of Darkness, 7 signs even on a mid rate like this, some stuff for sealstones.

22. Working gracia and starstone gathering

23. No exploits with transformation buffs [no 3 times cov on Your archer making You a 1.5k atk spd 10k patk beast that's used on many epi servers - flying form]

and a hell of a lot more, You'd have Your 200 online even with those features.

as a fact im not going to have 200 online, my last server had 2100 on its best day, and closed by the other owner cause he was an idiot! this one will not be like this.Will be much better i bet. :)

Mid rates...something between 15x and 50x..so pve will be part of the game

for hell no npc buffer...ppl needs to learn that group playing is a lot more fun and some ppl like to play supports...just make friends and good alliances

npc buffer is for noobs without friends in the game

no mana pots...rechargers ftw!!!!

add limit to enchanting....enchanting sucks in my opinions....max should be +6 to not cause unbalances in gameplay and so ppl wont waste too much time of their lives enchanting and breaking itens over and over again

btw i like these things u listed:

1. Gracia Final/Epilogue

5. Almost all skills enchantable (make kamael skills too)

6. Retail safe enchant, max enchant tops 15 (less enchants on equips pls)

8. Slightly balanced classes (decrease erase landing rate for summoner players)

10. Cool tvt events with unique prizes (lifestones plx..the coolest feature in the game and only way to make ur character unique)

13. Buffers with basic prophet buffs, You have to do Your own buffs (only might, shield, ww, focus, death whisper, guidance, acumen, concentration, berserker and empower..just like olympiad manager..dont add elemental protection, resist buffs, bless the body and soul, wild magic, and prophecies, let them exclusive for those who have a character and for those who enjoy play the buffer classes)

14. Xp rate 45x (mid rates ftw)

16. cp/mp/hp pot delay increased (nice one...my suggestion is mp pot restore a good ammount of mana, but with longer reuse delay, so ppl wont spam skills without worry about mp... 3 minutes reuse is good...so if they waste all their mp, they wont be able to restore mp in 3 minutes...also that means nerf mana burn skill, since mp pot will have reuse delay, buffer classes with nuke augment would rule the server by burning enemy mp...also make cp pot very heavy in inventory so ppl wont spam them)

17. limited hp drain, evasion/accuracy system improved

that isnt fair with classes that depends on skills such as steal essence and vampiric touch... there are ways to limit the hp ur enemy leeches from you..by increasing attibute resistance, using specific resist armor (valakas, dinasty etc) and buffs such as resist fire, unholy resistance, songs and elemental protection..

• 1 month later...

(L2 Official Files)

Ty for your time, i would really appreciate all your answers and take them under great consideration!

~ Nimloth ~

ok... my opinion is that we must keep l2 alive so i reccomend a new client so bugs,hacks,etc.. can be avoided + they have kamael :D i would like to be able to obtain costums on a srv BUT they would keep the normal stats or maybe a little higher BUT no crazy stats. I would advise that the npc buffer woould be a scheme buffer with all buffs except you know kamael , warsmith, OL buffs. Oh I almost forgot make it a pvp srv or a rpg srv so pve is a MUST.... I was wondering if you could make the costum items obtainable from quests... That would be awesome!

Thnx For Your Time,

V@X!L XD