[GUIDE] L2 : Doom Cryer

Erol

you still don't get it, don't you?

subject is for oly, is not same as normal pvp.

you know what. just leave it.

Whatever, that's what you say all the time, but I didn't just tell you about mass pvp.

Whatever, that's what you say all the time, but I didn't just tell you about mass pvp.

look you confused me again with your english.

the part "didn't just tell you" make your sentence totaly non sense.

look you confused me again with your english.

the part "didn't just tell you" make your sentence totaly non sense.

lol you don't know how to form tail questions and you dare to comment on my english?

lol you don't know how to form tail questions and you dare to comment on my english?

don't tell

didn't told (even tho for your sentence still has no sense for an english boy)

didn't tell you this

sense would be: I just wasn't talking only about mass pvp.

So you think you're better in english, rly? even word just you put in incorrect place.

"I wasn't just talking" make sense for you

and " i just wasn't taking about that" doesn't make sense for you?

don't tell

didn't told (even tho for your sentence still has no sense for an english boy)

sense would be: I just wasn't talking only about mass pvp.

So you think you're better in english, rly? even word just you put in incorrect place.

"I wasn't just talking" make sense for you

and " i just wasn't taking about that" doesn't make sense for you?

Past simple tense of the verb "tell" is told. In negative it's didn't tell, not didn't told. Go google some english lessons for a change.

Past simple tense of the verb "tell" is told. In negative it's didn't tell, not didn't told. Go google some english lessons for a change.

problem is not with "Tell"

you construct your sentence in incorrect way.

thing is....Doomcryer is a class that will always stay in the shadow of Dominator...

who cares about Doomcryer if we have Dominator in the Clan?

The buffs Dominator miss we can get from Hierophant, which will always be required....

Dominator buffs more ppl and buffs better than Doomcryer...does better at olympiad, does better at mass pvp and does better at PVE

Dominator cannot be replaced...Doomcryer gets replaced by many classes, and they will still have mp left for pvp!!!! Mages can get magnus from a DC and kick it from party... an Evas Saint is a lot more useful anyway...they can recharge!

thing is....Doomcryer is a class that will always stay in the shadow of Dominator...

who cares about Doomcryer if we have Dominator in the Clan?

The buffs Dominator miss we can get from Hierophant, which will always be required....

Dominator buffs more ppl and buffs better than Doomcryer...does better at olympiad, does better at mass pvp and does better at PVE

Dominator cannot be replaced...Doomcryer gets replaced by many classes, and they will still have mp left for pvp!!!! Mages can get magnus from a DC and kick it from party... an Evas Saint is a lot more useful anyway...they can recharge!

Actually, Domi buffs are for mages mostly. DC is better for fighters.

Also, DC replaces other classes, he doesn't get replaced. He is much better than a pp. He can buff a whole pt much faster, and doesn't lack anything really special. Just some resists.

Bless the body can be replaced by a Cardinal's Body of Avatar.

Bless the soul by Feline Queen - Bless the Soul.

Berserker spirit is rarely used in pvp. Plus, it can be replaced by Dominator's Rage of Pa'agrio.

I strongly believe that pp and se are 2 of the most useless classes, when it comes mass pvp.

Though, it's a fact that all DC does during mass pvp is buff, sleep enemies or res healers if bd/sws can't. Unlike Domi that can really make a huge difference in the final result of a fight. Seals, cp heal, Pa'grio's Fist and of course FoI...

ELEMENTAL PROTECTION....nobody has it...

holy and unholy resistance....

resist aqua, wind and fire

greater shield and greater might

what a PP doesnt have, a Dominator has

plus Dominator has equal buffs to Empower and WM...yes ELEMENTAL SUMMONER can do that and can give clarity and seraphim gift too...but we have 8 slots and were trying to get the most useful classes for the fight...

and Prophet can do something Doomcryer cant...Burn the enemy bishop MP....

in mass PVP the Prophet can stay outside the party, and he will be fine alone..since he can return fast if in dangerous

Doomcryer will just die....and cry lol

thats why its called Doomcryer, they buff , go out of MP, and cry all the time to ppl help him earn XP

Dominator, SWS, BD, BISHOP

only buffs Dominator misses are greater shield and might and some others prophet has....Prophecy of water is worse than Magnus, but i would never waste a spot for some useless revenge and vampiric

the chant of protection is the only exclusive buff Doomcryer has in truth...thats a great buff ...

Some clan talk:

-some1 change to DC subclass and buff chant of protection/magnus in the party before we go!!!!

-omg change back to Dominator and give us berserker plxxxxxx, dont forget to give cp in the pvp!!!!

-lets teleport all together before chants ends!!!!

These are the resists I was talking about, though you can have Unholy Protection from an EE.

Also, I was explaining how pp can be replaced by wc, not ol. Greater Might/Shield can be replaced by Chant of War/Earth.

Chant of Vampire will never save you neither in pvp nor while farming.

Best dyes for DC are wit +4 men -4, wit +1 men -1, con +4 str -4

CON is much more useful, because it raises your weight limit which permits you to carry more CP pots and increases your resistance against stun effects.

Also, buffing with a macro is plain stupid. You should buff manually. What are you gonna do if a party member dies without BoN, gets resurrected buffless and you're manaless? Use all buffs? No, you'll have to use the basic ones only.

Besides, there is an order in the way DC buffs, which goes like... Flame Chant, Chant of Evasion (Chant of Movement -Fusion buff that works like Wind Walk and Chant of Agility-, if playing Gracia Final), Chant of Eagle and then the rest. This way you buff the less useful buffs first, and party members have less chances of losing any important buff in case of overbuff. Note that DC usually gets into archer parties.

DC's role in mass pvp is to buff, of course, and sleep enemy's supports or melees as well.

You should always prefer Chant of Earth to Chant of War in pvp.

Finally, you mention absolutely nothing about DC's Fusion Skills.

Damn...i would like to say all these...

but Doomcryer doesnt have anything special besides CoM and chant of protection

for that reason its being used to walk with mages....buff and go outside the party, cuz that Evas Saint is so much more useful....she can POW herself and be effective in fight...

what a doomcryer does after buff? just watch the fight....cuz he doesnt have mana left for anything...

and we all know how much better Trance is than dreaming spirit

- hey doomcryer buff our party for pvp...

/invite Doomcryer

kick doomcryer

/invite EvasSaint

lets go!

i would never replace a Dominator for a Doomcryer just because Dominator has CoV for archer party

for mage party i ask for a friend buff CoM and protection and than i kick him and replace with Evas Saint..which worth a lot more

about Prophet...lol...if u think prophet resist buffs are useless...just check how a Hierophant does at olympiad and than check Doomcryer....

Hierophant is one of best classes for olympiad because resist buffs makes all difference on pvp...only retards does pvp's without pick the basic resist buffs

Chant of evasion, vampiric and revenge are ubber useless in pvp..sorry

elemental protection, unholy resistance and resist wind/water depending on enemy works a lot better if u feel the need to waste slots with these buffs

theyre 20 minute buffs so dont talk Sword Muse also has resist buffs cuz they eat lots of MP and are less than 3 minutes

doomi is never better then doom.

doomi is more close to mage only.

The way doom cryer fight as fighter doomi can never have.

On oly chant of revenge and vampiric save your ass a lot.

both of them are close to supporter chars.

That's why i was talking mostly about olympiad.

and doom can beat pp.

doomi is never better then doom.

doomi is more close to mage only.

The way doom cryer fight as fighter doomi can never have.

On oly chant of revenge and vampiric save your ass a lot.

both of them are close to supporter chars.

That's why i was talking mostly about olympiad.

and doom can beat pp.

LOL???

do u have any idea what youre talking about????

Doomcryer as a fighter is just as mediocre as a dwarf in robe and fighting with 2 handed staff

Dominator has so many things Doomcryer doesnt have lol

- ability to recover its own CP

- ability to recover clan member CP...and recover many ppl at once...even if theyre not in the party

- ability to buff lots of clan members at once (not only random party noobs)

- wild magic, wind walk, berserker, empower equal buffs

- buff that increase cp

- party invincibility

- soul guard to increase pdef (yes, it also has soul cry)

- arcane power (to increase mdef, and leech a lot more hp on drains)

- same 76+ passive skills as the wizards (for matk)

- a huge variety of debuffs including silence, mass hold and wind shackle equivalent..the most complete debuffer in the game, i say

in other hand Doomcryer is a mediocre class left under the shadow of Dominator since...hmmm...PRELUDE?

and that will never change

all exclusive buffs Doomcryer has is chant of magnus and protection...ahhh, and Arcane Wisdom, the worst skill ever

a Dominator does good in all of its hole

-can pvp 1x1

-its awesome at mass pvp

-one of top classes at olympiad (losing only to heallers/summoners and prophet)

-can do solo pve without trouble..but ofc its much better in group

-can work as a CP healler

-mass debuffer

a Doomcryer is a xp leecher that runs out of mp and cannot do anything but sleep a few targets, watch the fights and die/get back to town....

and Doomcryer cannot win Hierophant at olympiad

what a Doomcryer will do after run out of mp? ahhh lol and steal essence is a fire attack...Prophet has insane resistance to elemental attacks, specially fire, because Prophecy of Fire protects against that too...so in olympiad is 3x fire resistance on the prophet, 4x if he gets a Valakas necklace too

as Elemental Master i used to rape Doomcryers with one hand, because they simply run out of mana very fast and does crap damage in the servitor...like 400 damage/200 mp cost in the summon when im healling back for 1200 hp with 120 mp cost at a two times superior speed...if they sleep my summon i cast lvl 1 wind strike on it to awake...since they cant sleep me cuz i wear mental shield from Hell knife/SA and nightmarish leather to prevents sleep