[Help] L2j Gracia Final Raid Bosses

JustLikeMe

Question

12 answers to this question

I made this, but i get error :

[Err] 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully              -    how to fix this?

INSERT INTO custom_npc
(`id`, `idTemplate`, `name`, `serverSideName`, `title`, `serverSideTitle`, `class`, `collision_radius`, `collision_height`, `level`, `sex`, `type`, `attackrange`, `hp`, `mp`, `hpreg`, `mpreg`, `str`, `con`, `dex`, `int`, `wit`, `men`, `exp`, `sp`, `patk`, `pdef`, `matk`, `mdef`, `atkspd`, `aggro`, `matkspd`, `rhand`, `lhand`, `armor`, `walkspd`, `runspd`, `faction_id`, `faction_range`, `isUndead`, `absorb_level`, `absorb_type`, `ss`, `bss`, `ss_rate`, `AI`, `drop_herbs`)
VALUES
(300000000, 29022, 'Baium', 1, 'Baium', 'title', 0, 'Monster.zaken', 65, 174, 80, 'male', 'L2GrandBoss', 40, 100000, 3347, 668, 3, 60, 57, 73, 76, 70, 80, 10253419, 1081544, 6559, 5000, 4378, 4601, 333, 0, 3819, 0, 0, 0, 129, 194, '', 0, 0, 0, 'LAST_HIT', 0, 0, 0, 'fighter', 'false');

I can make it manually from sql but its painful. If i am wrong in values like 'Monster.baium' or 'L2GrandBoss' tell me plz. (I say this cuz i dont want f**king quests and teleports to towns when hitting an rb, so the monster.baium does not connects with the quest or wtv)

I made this, but i get error :

[Err] 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully              -    how to fix this?

INSERT INTO custom_npc
(`id`, `idTemplate`, `name`, `serverSideName`, `title`, `serverSideTitle`, `class`, `collision_radius`, `collision_height`, `level`, `sex`, `type`, `attackrange`, `hp`, `mp`, `hpreg`, `mpreg`, `str`, `con`, `dex`, `int`, `wit`, `men`, `exp`, `sp`, `patk`, `pdef`, `matk`, `mdef`, `atkspd`, `aggro`, `matkspd`, `rhand`, `lhand`, `armor`, `walkspd`, `runspd`, `faction_id`, `faction_range`, `isUndead`, `absorb_level`, `absorb_type`, `ss`, `bss`, `ss_rate`, `AI`, `drop_herbs`)
VALUES
(300000000, 29022, 'Baium', 1, 'Baium', 'title', 0, 'Monster.zaken', 65, 174, 80, 'male', 'L2GrandBoss', 40, 100000, 3347, 668, 3, 60, 57, 73, 76, 70, 80, 10253419, 1081544, 6559, 5000, 4378, 4601, 333, 0, 3819, 0, 0, 0, 129, 194, '', 0, 0, 0, 'LAST_HIT', 0, 0, 0, 'fighter', 'false');

I can make it manually from sql but its painful. If i am wrong in values like 'Monster.baium' or 'L2GrandBoss' tell me plz. (I say this cuz i dont want f**king quests and teleports to towns when hitting an rb, so the monster.baium does not connects with the quest or wtv)

Its simple, check your TABLE structure, and correct structure from your sql file.

i mean count if your database is in the tables in custom_npc then count as entries to your sql file for compatibility of entries to disagree because you lack one now understand me? :)

No ? Anyway this is not the problem, the problem now is that my custom raidbosses do not attack like the real raidbosses, i mean they dont use special attack with magic and etc. like baium when makes a red cloud, or antharas with the spikes. Only normal attacks :(

No ? Anyway this is not the problem, the problem now is that my custom raidbosses do not attack like the real raidbosses, i mean they dont use special attack with magic and etc. like baium when makes a red cloud, or antharas with the spikes. Only normal attacks :(

Are you using a compiled pack ? Report it to their forum.

If you're using preconfigured , you can't do anything.

no its not preconfigured or compiled how can i fix this?

Report it to the forum of your pack.Maybe it's already reported and they have fixed it.

So you only need to update it.