about l2jserver attacker

Gxz

Question

hello guys i just wanted to as this...

I fixed the l2jserver attacker for interlude but i am not sure if it works but if i attack my own server it will still work right? i have to test from another computer/ip? what i mean is if i still have protection from l2j server attacker and attack it from the same pc the l2j server attacker will work right?

13 answers to this question

hello guys i just wanted to as this...

I fixed the l2jserver attacker for interlude but i am not sure if it works but if i attack my own server it will still work right? i have to test from another computer/ip? what i mean is if i still have protection from l2j server attacker and attack it from the same pc the l2j server attacker will work right?

Is not going to work...

nope

it means that you've didnt fixed it.

You don't understand what he means.

He said that he fixed l2j attacker but he is not sure.

And if he can test it if it's working from his pc ( server's pc ).

You don't understand what he means.

He said that he fixed l2j attacker but he is not sure.

And if he can test it if it's working from his pc ( server's pc ).

the digits in the console are running but i tried again to attack the server from another pc with 2 mb speed and i didnt lag at all but the digits still run dont know why... can someone pm me to test the attacker in my server pls? i wont open the server if i am not sure that l2j server attacker is fixed ...

you mean when i see the digits in console the l2jserver attacker works?

How you can test it from a pc with 2 mgbs internet connection?Not so much packets sends so the server won't go down.

If you see any packets sended in your gameserver console , then it means that it works.

How you can test it from a pc with 2 mgbs internet connection?Not so much packets sends so the server won't go down.

If you see any packets sended in your gameserver console , then it means that it works.

well i have 3 mb only thats why 2 mb is kinda enough and yes i see the packets in gs jizz so l2jserver attacker hasnt been fixed yet :(