[L2J Interlude]New server's project, need your opinions.

First Of All Good Luck With Your Server..

Maybe I Will Join But As Some Gus Said ...Auguments Destroy Interlude

Remove Lifestones Or Make Official Chances

I will have it on my mind, thanks. Maybe i could lower the chance

of lifestones or remove some augments if i can.

yeah agu is a problem ..

How hard is to fix is lol. e.g. phoenix knight is strong vs mages ? increase hittime and re-use of the skill which is making +100% M.Def for 20min. or reduce the time. or remove the elemental pots. or remove the elemental stones.

how hard is it :x IL is worse tha pac-man + broken. LifeStone rules.

Actually if you work on IL you will waste your time. IL has no more to give. we have seen the areas we have seen the mobs we have seen the same items all of this years and again ? come on... at gracia epilogue it has so many new mobs , new areas-rooms and items which you can use them for 99991 ways. It has potential which you can use to earn players. by loging in IL that's the new ? Giran/mos/ketra/varka/bb

same story...

btw augs on IL are broken as far as i know plus a player with a good aug can pwn easily everyone.

i am telling this for your own good not waste your time on things that you are gonna regret someday :D

remove that delate that and patch that for that and now are we balanced ? HUSTON WE HAVE PROBLEMS ?

but ok ok lets say we can do balance ..

and now what ? i play with my 40 friends ? form 4 years ?? and only some of them wont to play gracia why coz they like il or hb in gracia are so many new featrues that i cant even choose what talisman take with some of custom things i can organize my self but gracia no sory only for weekend :)

remove that delate that and patch that for that and now are we balanced ? HUSTON WE HAVE PROBLEMS ?

Lol dude depends on the rates you are gonna change the value of the skills yeah new for ya? If the server is x1000 and books for 83lv skills are easy to take (1day) and everyone has the skills which are quite powerful you must not reduce their them somehow? Cause the people will overuse them cause of buffs ? (fast re-use ~ low hittime)

Why is IL balanced on itself ? lol on every server on every chronicle cause of different rates you have to do this yeah. Plus i gave 4 solutions not to make them all.

So IL is balanced by itself , install some NPC and done? So easy that's why we haven't seen a good IL server those months kkthxbb

but ok ok lets say we can do balance ..

and now what ? i play with my 40 friends ? form 4 years ?? and only some of them wont to play gracia why coz they like il or hb in gracia are so many new featrues that i cant even choose what talisman take with some of custom things i can organize my self but gracia no sory only for weekend :)

Who cares about how many friends are gonna play lol. Here we are talking about the IL vs Gracia. About talismans etc if you can't just use the correct talisman depending on the class you are and the use of it then go play 2D games which don't have such complicated setup.

yeah agu is a problem ..

Yeah just a small problem a healer class can become easily nuker. Plus go check at IL at gm's gm shop it has a test rapier. IL was just a fast update to cover some shits of C5 =)

removing some customs = great success.imo.

Well, maybe i am gonna remove the masks.

@Phoenix

I dont have any problem about gracia client but, i keep on interlude because

in my opinion if i could make a stable (as i can) interlude pack, then it's a big success.

Much ppl asking me, "any good interlude pvp server, like old school? etc ..etc .. etc. We can see

many gracia epilogue/final server having a great success, but what about interlude server's?All of them were failz0r. (I am gonna make the difference :D)

Anyhow, i am not gonna change my mind, if the server will go online then it will be with interlude client.

gl if you open the server... i think its realy good.. but its very easy... good luck again and have a good start...

Actually , yes. It's easy to add the custom features, but dont forget

it's an interlude server so it need good protection, stable pack and more which are not so easy to be fixed.

80% anchant succes? for +4 -> +5 or even in +17 -> +18? i didn t understand it  ???

Safe on jewels/armors/weapons = +4

Max on jewels/armors = +22

Max on weapons= +18

Chance to enchant succesful=80%

I can add many things,but i dont wanna to do it.Because

like i said in a previous topic an interlude server with many changes is not interlude

is something else, sorry that i didnt specify it.

Max on weapons= +18

I can add many things,but i dont wanna to do it.Because

like i said in a previous topic an interlude server with many changes is not interlude

is something else, sorry that i didnt specify it.

The fact that it will have special customisations does not mean that it will not be interlude..

But still, if you don't want to add any, then you must have LOTS OF retail like functions.

Otherwise it will be the same with a "preconfigured pack using" server.

The fact that it will have special customisations does not mean that it will not be interlude..

But still, if you don't want to add any, then you must have LOTS OF retail like functions.

Otherwise it will be the same with a "preconfigured pack using" server.

I will make some changes that noone pre-pack have made untill now,

just i dont wanna to make one server full of custom features.

Max on weapons= +18

meng think to low the max enchant to +16 we dont like blink and pew pew things.