[Help]Mountable

well is a good method, but problem is when you do with different NPC o some monster you adapt don't have similar values collision_height you get problem from itsnotme

can you make one video with make one pet?because i cant do it.........

can you make one video with make one pet?because i cant do it.........

I can't because you need add java command I can't added.. just try testing replacing strider but don't like make this stuff of this way.

I can't because you need add java command I can't added.. just try testing replacing strider but don't like make this stuff of this way.

i see the mod's of sacrifice tm and i like it... btw i test it again..

"command" ??_?

well man anyone tell me you need add something in java.. I don't know really..but you know that why don't help community us.. you want register in forum just for say I know how to do that but don't share your knowledge here why register? anyway bb

so, learn java or you can also ask Darsimonus xd

or you explain it to us? :P

Anyway, there are values you need to set I think, in UnrealEditor for the model, which require Gildors tool to make the .ukx compatible with L2

so, learn java or you can also ask Darsimonus xd

I don't want ask out because I registred in forum for learn more things and when have some problems some ppl can help me man.. is the forum for clarify ur problems, o maybe you don't know how to do it and leech work from other ppl, maybe is the true I don't know anyway thx good luck

hahah big lol CE ;)

Look my mod here and try please. http://www.youtube.com/user/L2Smod and go to learn without help. and go learn java. this is not the shit like cars and guns or many custom here.

Stop cry man ....

hahah big lol CE ;)

Look my mod here and try please. http://www.youtube.com/user/L2Smod and go to learn without help. and go learn java.

Stop cry man ....

I see this LOL and no proves nothing this.. java added can do other ppl and you only make animation of pet anyway I don't cry just I say you have knowledge about that why don't sahre us for learn but you think are best making that.. anyway I try learn java and do it myself how to do always bb man being well never get anywhere ;)

and? for pet i have already say you can replace strider for test. You make this no? no ... You can make sit a char on a chair? no ... you can modify char's anim? no ...

stop now. I'm here for fun  when i read this board ;D

Yeh good video in youtubes ^^

I think you need add something in the Java

But where, i don't know, and i will find when i will have some time

So good luck L2sMod you will share your bench + addons? :)

L2sMod is a really good custom creator... but some of his work need java assist too... here is Client mod section... works ONLY with the client nothing with java... so about this mountable to make a new pet u need java assist too... or just use the tip that L2sMod said about replacing one current pet

for make mountable npc you need to get right bone with right class ,

and for the prob of the char sitting in ground and not npc that because your bone got bad position of pivot ^^