[help] One Damn eror :S

tiranous

I get this eror again and again.. what is this ? and how can I fix it :S

2hdd2yf.jpg

and also .. antivirus finds all time viruses :S .... Where all this viruses got in my pc :S lawl

xanaprospathise na kanis install to msn afti tin fora omos xoris antivirus energopiimeno

xanaprospathise na kanis install to antivirus afti tin fora omos xoris antivirus energopiimeno

pws 8a kanw install to antivirus me antivirus energopoiimeno re c.. auto p les dn stekei....

panw leei msnmsg.exe auto einai to msn.. omws an klisw to msn auto to eror allazei kai leei alla diafora...

pws 8a kanw install to antivirus me antivirus energopoiimeno re c.. auto p les dn stekei....

panw leei msnmsg.exe auto einai to msn.. omws an klisw to msn auto to eror allazei kai leei alla diafora...

sorry to msn ithela na pw *** kane clean registry mia ama den epiase

First of all use NOD32, i mean come on what antivirus is detecting Msn as a virus?

Secondly download MSN from it's official website

You should be fine.

First of all use NOD32, i mean come on what antivirus is detecting Msn as a virus?

Secondly download MSN from it's official website

You should be fine.

I have Nod32 ... and its fine.. it doesn't find it like a virus

also I have the original msn...

and this eror is not only for msn when I close msn I get the same eror with diferent name.. for example (lineage II) and if i close Lineage II  the same eror with diferent name :S

and this eror is not only for msn when I close msn I get the same eror with diferent name.. for example (lineage II) and if i close Lineage II  the same eror with diferent name :S

its probably and 100% a registry error...send us a picture of your proccesses from task manager