interlude [Interlude l2j] L2Anonim Updated Again

AnonImatOr

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my friend made +40 with normal scrolls :/ We put 1 scroll at +35 and it became +40 !!!!!!

that happens when genius admins put on donations max+45 for weapons/armor or whatever..IG the max is setted to +45 i guess but them told to normal players that max is+35..now about the autoban they made,if u were a donator it wouldn't ban you because when a man donate,admin give him donator status so the system won't autoban him..Sry for the shit explanations but IMO admin u should remove this +45 and give to all players the chance to have the same items as donators!

that happens when genius admins put on donations max+45 for weapons/armor or whatever..IG the max is setted to +45 i guess but them told to normal players that max is+35..now about the autoban they made,if u were a donator it wouldn't ban you because when a man donate,admin give him donator status so the system won't autoban him..Sry for the shit explanations but IMO admin u should remove this +45 and give to all players the chance to have the same items as donators!

mr cloud who told you that donation is +45? nice sources lol axxa

I remember wrong?btw mr.wannabeGM/admin what happened to ur site?is the worst site I ever seen,when I click download there is a page almost unfinished..wtf..

if he can make 1 white page on html language i cut my head off.