We offer:

• Powerful dedicated server!!!

• NO LAGS!

• 4.5k SLOTS!

• Impressing number of Clans!

• SIEGES

• EVENTS

••• Join to us and see more! •••

We hope you will enjoy playing on this server.

Good luck, and may the best win!

download patch here: http://l2anonimdevils.tk/

SERVER IS ONLINE

2upu8sx.jpg

kcz890.jpg

kolsz.jpg

afff everywhere it write diffrent things in site

-== Enchant ==-

- Normal Scroll: 85%

- MaximumArmor: 20

- MaximumWeapon: 20

here :

-== Enchant ==-

- Normal Scroll: 100%

- MaximumArmor: 35

- MaximumWeapon: 35

- SafeEnchant : 5

what is the correct thing ??! anyway i will join to check it up gl with your server

corruption? imba stats? little players? have you tried it or just wanna say shits about servers? pff first the admin has just added custom weps and armors and there is no corruption.. there was a restart 2 mins ago so don`t cry please.

//epic FAIL ! Corruption + little players + IMBA stats and no customs at all = failed but if you want little fun for 1-2 hours then feel free to join here if u want xaxaxa failed for me gl

Totally agree lol, if he have imba dedicated machine then why he dont

buy a domain for the server? o_O?

corruption? imba stats? little players? have you tried it or just wanna say shits about servers? pff first the admin has just added custom weps and armors and there is no corruption.. there was a restart 2 mins ago so don`t cry please.

Loled hard its like we are not speaking of the same server at all . YES i was in the server admin Anonimator made my weapon +20 and armor +20 and tatto +20 with no buffs 1200 atk speed.1450 atk speed 24k p atk with paladin +bow tyrant kill 4x ppl a.k.a he cant die and i didnt see any custom wep or armor i dont see how more bugged can the server get and NM tatto = 40k hp (paladin) 24k p atk 1450 atk speed etc........ tell me just how to continue FAILED hard xD

Admin didn't add anything. Open your damn eyes and see facts straightly.

And don't try to tell that you know admin better then me.

He is just a scammer who sell friends for moneys. I never been friend with him, never had any work with him, never had smth with him.

Just that a friend of mine, made him GM in his server for some euroes. To bad those euroes worth for nothing coz i banned your admin after a couple of hours work. He begged me as a child to unban him.

Ask him how many times he got ban/kick by me.

He doesn't know esential commands about GM. Not to mention for admin.

He was giving to his friends master buffs from admin panel coz he didn't knew how to add aguments.

Before talking about corruption or imba stats just open your eyes and think twice.

hi alll guyz i had lot of work yesterday and i couldnt modify the site and the topic..

the enchant rate is 80%..

secondly im searching for a good web master and then i will domain a website...

3rdly you cant say the server fail if ur server was up 3/24 cause 21 h was down from hackers..<--- erol.

no wipes again..

iam offering to buy the l2mafia's pack. so at least i will upload again new patch...