Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Me and my friend made +40 with normal scrolls :/ We put 1 scroll at +35 and it became +40 !!!!!!

that happens when genius admins put on donations max+45 for weapons/armor or whatever..IG the max is setted to +45 i guess but them told to normal players that max is+35..now about the autoban they made,if u were a donator it wouldn't ban you because when a man donate,admin give him donator status so the system won't autoban him..Sry for the shit explanations but IMO admin u should remove this +45 and give to all players the chance to have the same items as donators!
Posted

that happens when genius admins put on donations max+45 for weapons/armor or whatever..IG the max is setted to +45 i guess but them told to normal players that max is+35..now about the autoban they made,if u were a donator it wouldn't ban you because when a man donate,admin give him donator status so the system won't autoban him..Sry for the shit explanations but IMO admin u should remove this +45 and give to all players the chance to have the same items as donators!

 

mr cloud who told you that donation is +45? nice sources lol axxa

Posted

I remember wrong?btw mr.wannabeGM/admin what happened to ur site?is the worst site I ever seen,when I click download there is a page almost unfinished..wtf..

Posted

I remember wrong?btw mr.wannabeGM/admin what happened to ur site?is the worst site I ever seen,when I click download there is a page almost unfinished..wtf..

if he can make 1 white page on html language i cut my head off.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..