interlude [Interlude l2j] L2Anonim Updated Again

AnonImatOr

ip: 217.23.14.171

port: 7777

ddos me plox :D

it's a lolserver , IL and you thing it can't be ddos'ed ? plus i thing it is by a ready pack since here

24mc6k5.jpg

it says xxrxxx aka frank here from mxc =)

it's a lolserver , IL and you thing it can't be ddos'ed ? plus i thing it is by a ready pack since here

it says xxrxxx aka frank here from mxc =)

xaxxa good work m8.As Intrepid says :  IL is one of the most failed clients...full bugs etc...shuitlude...he cant compile a pack...Good luck with your server Anonimator !

xaxa this npc is stolen from frank :D...

stop talk and ddos me plox

edit: i have upload my pack u can download it ;)

Go learn how to make your own npc's...and stop stealing npc's form otehr packs... ;D

xaxxa good work m8.As Intrepid says :  IL is one of the most failed clients...full bugs etc...shuitlude...he cant compile a pack...Good luck with your server Anonimator !

Go learn how to make your own npc's...and stop stealing npc's form otehr packs... ;D

omfg what happened? you leave? -.- im w8ting my server is still up :D why?

try it. ip: 217.23.14.171

port: 7777

firsly you need some leasons about hack :D

xaxaxaxaxa  you going to teach my how to hack ? xaxxa and protect your server meng...dont play l2 on your server pc...learn java and edit the core of your failed server...

Im sorrt for the bad words but...

thats the worst server that the world ever seen :D

good luck I bet that after 2 days It will be dead ;(

xaxaxaxaxa  you going to teach my how to hack ? xaxxa and protect your server meng...dont play l2 on your server pc...learn java and edit the core of your failed server...

you can only talk kid.. my server is up why u cant ddos?

somethink wrong kid?