A more concrete success of enchanting.

derf

I made 6 Homunkulus +9 and from these 6 i made 2 +11. I'll try get more EWC,repeat all process to make at least one weapon +15 or 16 :D

i love glow

can u tell me in what serv u test it?? or send me a pm ;)

because i test it and always broke a weapon ;/

This enchanting tip blows, simply. There is no way to increase success. Only suggestion there is to give is to make 10 weapon +++ and do each one at same time to +4 for example, then continue.

It's like 100 people try jump from a building. Maybe 3/10 survive. Then you can make 3/10 arcana mace from +6 to +7 or even more if you are lucky

this whole thing took less than 2 minutes. its simple. easy. fast and effective. AND IM SURE NO PATCH CAN FIX THIS.  s

screenie on L2Elysium. A normal SB: http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8202/shot00021zf6.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7744/shot00018nr7.jpg

EPIC/Special Bow: http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot00017xn9.jpg (+11)

so wahat? its just luck, i agree with karmaarrows, i dont think that there are any ench bugs or exploits...

The only way i bieleve for a more succes enchant is this:(try it in pvp servers)

Go buy for example 5 jewlers d and many ead.After buy the item you want to enchant px a grade weapon and some ewa..

Start enchant the jewlers and the weapon.when all the jewlers are +3 and the weapon +3 start enchant only the jewlers one by one.( i mean enchant the first jewler with an ead after the second one etc)When two jewlers brake in a row (px you brake the first jewler in +6 and also the secont jewler brake)enchant the weapon.It is dificult to have in a row 3 brakes.There are server where there is so much lag tha the enchant is to difficult and there are many brakes in a row..Try to servers like official and low population server or areas where is no player..

The only way i bieleve for a more succes enchant is this:(try it in pvp servers)

Go buy for example 5 jewlers d and many ead.After buy the item you want to enchant px a grade weapon and some ewa..

Start enchant the jewlers and the weapon.when all the jewlers are +3 and the weapon +3 start enchant only the jewlers one by one.( i mean enchant the first jewler with an ead after the second one etc)When two jewlers brake in a row (px you brake the first jewler in +6 and also the secont jewler brake)enchant the weapon.It is dificult to have in a row 3 brakes.There are server where there is so much lag tha the enchant is to difficult and there are many brakes in a row..Try to servers like official and low population server or areas where is no player..

probability,maths.. VS luck :P

all enchants are merely L U C K ! nothing more

when you enchant you need only your luck by your side

Yes i agree with u. This guy derf show u screenshots of high rate servers... And u all believe that he has some uber enchanting bug  guys cmon are u all that stupid?

Ok i think it is time to close this post...im thinking right now of making a new thread about the opinions on the enchant rates etc..i think we have understood what we should and its time to be closed ;)