L2J-Archid Epilogue / Interlude

IL was free too, till they had all bugs reported.

Gracia is free Now. but wen all bugs will be know , and how to fix. will become premium too.i bet on this.

If not , give me a reason why to sell smth that is old, and "sh!ty" as itrepid says, and not to sell a new pack that all are new in it ? i dont find any reason then the above i listed.

So the problem ... are the bugs? O.o

If you want to open serius server just take care of them... all are simple to be fixed... just need to use more cpu in your mind T.T

p,s: Don't forget they are working for free,,, spending free time... and giving them to us ;]

Gracia is free Now. but wen all bugs will be know , and how to fix. will become premium too.i bet on this.

If not , give me a reason why to sell smth that is old, and "sh!ty" as itrepid says, and not to sell a new pack that all are new in it ? i dont find any reason then the above i listed.

Well guys i know uv been waiting also been insulting me like fuck.. but i got a final ETA and it will be 100% on time.

On 25 February 2010 archid will open premium and standard full interlude will all its features!

premium = money

standard = free (we less features)

i wonder if we are reading the same forum <.<

plus intrepid didn't worked on IL so don't count intrepid's words ;x

So the problem ... are the bugs? O.o

p,s: Don't forget they are working for free,,, spending free time... and giving them to us ;]

finding them // i know, thats true.

premium = money

standard = free (we less features)

i wonder if we are reading the same forum <.<

plus intrepid didn't worked on IL so don't count intrepid's words ;x

didnt know were i read but i saw they dont give anymore a standard version.

this i wished too, no source no nothing just a nice standard version. cuz i want start a serv nonprofit, and ill not give money for others if i dont demand money from them.

i didnt count intrepids opinion about this :)

A pretty simple reason is: find me serious project (not dead-in-a-week) who is working on interlude. And find me same thing on Epilogue.

A pretty simple reason is: find me serious project (not dead-in-a-week) who is working on interlude. And find me same thing on Epilogue.

actualy they are.

and btw this is the same reason i say. 1000+ projects that worked on IL , and no IL finished. and still they want a price for it. in time that few projects on Epilogue ,  ppl dont know all bugs this why is open source, wen they will know WHAT to fix. they will close it.

cuz the problem is not "time to fix something or how hard is" the problem is "what to fix, cuz they dont know right now".

and beside this other problems are stability, that depend on hoster in most of the time.

anyway is fair for me to demand money for their work.

cuz the problem is not "time to fix something or how hard is" the problem is "what to fix, cuz they dont know right now".

they don't know what do fix ? lol in  5min you can find many things broken (talking about mob drops,instances,skill enchants) which need to get fixed. the thing that they are missing (the team) is retail info and time.

and btw this is the same reason i say. 1000+ projects that worked on IL , and no IL finished. and still they want a price for it.

yeah those +1000 projects were lazy , no organisation just fixing like zergs and no patience. about archid IL i think on 25 of February it will be ready (read on forums-ETA)

gl with your server setekh i wanna play for kick your ass xD if you are dev or gm or what ever you want i will pk you nab xD :D

ahahahahah this is the most epic fail i ever seen.

I  hope this time you will keep the project up more than the last time.

@Darkside If you could understand ... the most of your c/p code in your shitlude then i will sticky your project!.

And get out of this topic you are not allowed to flame... !

@Sillent The flame going to you to!