HOW TO FISH WITH IG BOT ?

killman

Hey,

Ok what about fishing place and time.

If u fish too long in one place fishes go away and u can t fish just loop and loose lures :(

Anyone solved this problem automaticly  ?

Of course u can manualy move to other place.

Ty

in walker

BASIC -> Basic Options / Other Sethings -> Auto Fishing :D

u cau also use ss for fishing

Plus for u that help me, Walker have many options and many a time can lose in it:P

Hey,

Ok what about fishing place and time.

If u fish too long in one place fishes go away and u can t fish just loop and loose lures :(

Anyone solved this problem automaticly  ?

Of course u can manualy move to other place.

Ty

u can solve this problem by using scripts in walker

the best way to fish is make a character that is a tank with high P.def and p. def tattoo. In short best defensive character. And use buffs: Hp >99% use Greater healing potions. If u want to use Fishing shots (which dont work on all servers) use: buffs(for items the last four) fishingshots delay 1 second.

Happy fishing:-)

PS. good place to fish is gludin, not giran harbour since many players walks past there

I think the best is a dwarf that has high HP and high p. DEF and can carry too much fishes :))

I think the best is a dwarf that has high HP and high p. DEF and can carry too much fishes :))

Agree with u, any tank only dwarf with huge weight limit.

And the best spot or palce for fishing is a city (calm place) any players cant kill u, harbor is not good place when u are boting

PUFF i use IG 1.78 and fish perfectly, and if respaw moobs, y use scripts for killer moobs :p change weapons, kill moobs, and 2 seg. more later, continued fishing :p