[Rate]My new Robot Signature.

Gozilla

I don't like it, mate! The reason is that the render is TOO big and covers the background that it seems good!

Bad choice of render.

Keep creating, dude.

I don't like it, mate! The reason is that the render is TOO big and covers the background that it seems good!

Bad choice of render.

Keep creating, dude.

I dont like it too..

I dont like it too..

oh common, why u posted then?

btw

Bad choice of render.

Keep creating, dude.

Agree.

i got bored of you every day you make 10 topic for new sig man ~.~ make one topic and update it with your new sig's xD

/ontopic  render is kinda big for the sig size you should decrease it a bit and find a cooler font ;) 8/10

i got bored of you every day you make 10 topic for new sig man ~.~ make one topic and update it with your new sig's xD

/ontopic  render is kinda big for the sig size you should decrease it a bit and find a cooler font ;) 8/10

if i made it smaller the quality of the render sucked...

gozilla watch it mate

you 've made 9 threads in this page only, you'll get punished soon by some angry platinum/gold/global , so pay attention. Make a BIG topic, put them all in, and bumb it when you create a new sig.

And also tell a mod to delete all the others, or to merge them, dunno.

/ontopic render is way too big, you should make the siggy bigger or reduce its size , cause it covers your nice background

gozilla watch it mate

you 've made 9 threads in this page only, you'll get punished soon by some angry platinum/gold/global , so pay attention. Make a BIG topic, put them all in, and bumb it when you create a new sig.

And also tell a mod to delete all the others, or to merge them, dunno.

/ontopic render is way too big, you should make the siggy bigger or reduce its size , cause it covers your nice background

you are right...I get inspiration these days..

Maybe its like a new kind of a record.. :P