[Share] AIO NPC for Gracia CT2.4 (By Allen)

i have another problem... when i am teleporting it says missing text" \data\html\teleporter\AIONpc-Htmls\mainhtml-6.htm"  but in mainhtml-0 it says he is using "\data\html\teleporter\AIONpc-GK\teleport.htm" i dont understand wtf is with mainhtml-6.htm it dosent write anything about it anywere and still in game it says about mainhtml-6 .... im thrilled... anyone knows what it could be? pls :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Error on: D:\SERVER\l2jserver\gameserver\data\scripts\custom\955_NpcService\__init__.py.error.log

Line: -1 - Column: -1

Traceback (innermost last):

File "__init__.py", line 2, in ?

ImportError: no module named net

Take a look at configs, do it manually or use proper program.

what configs u talking about? when u add xml of somthing new server not even try read it..

this the reason for not existing item

i have another problem... when i am teleporting it says missing text" \data\html\teleporter\AIONpc-Htmls\mainhtml-6.htm"  but in mainhtml-0 it says he is using "\data\html\teleporter\AIONpc-GK\teleport.htm" i dont understand wtf is with mainhtml-6.htm it dosent write anything about it anywere and still in game it says about mainhtml-6 .... im thrilled... anyone knows what it could be? pls :D

add the file it is asking for where it wants to see it, so what if it don't seen right just do it.

Take a look at configs, do it manually or use proper program.

what configs u talking about? when u add xml of somthing new server not even try read it..

this the reason for not existing item

if you are using the latest version of freya....hahaha good luck

I was using the newest freya where you have no armor, weapons, and etcitem tables as well as stats, and could not add any new items. I got a oldest version of freya with all the tables and now i can add custom stuff. for an Item no showing in game...this is cause by not setting the ststs xml right or not having it there at all.

remeber that all new items must have an stats xml.

I was using the newest freya where you have no armor, weapons, and etcitem tables as well as stats, and could not add any new items. I got a oldest version of freya with all the tables and now i can add custom stuff. for an Item no showing in game...this is cause by not setting the ststs xml right or not having it there at all.

"remeber that all new items must have an stats xml." its not helps me, how add them to //summon list?