WTF

varens

CS is first FPS game, all sey about it "good game", then i want try that, now i play in cs one week and i need sey, that game is biggest sh it what i ever see(becouse servers are full of bots) o.O

you cant play here normal, on all servers you can find lol cheaters and boters, i want ask that idiots who use cheats, for what you play if bot do for you all?

I can understand in mmorpg games bots becouse farm sometimes is sux but in fps? If you use in fps bot then you dont play you lost only electric energy and your parents need pay(i think only kids use bots in fps) o.O

CS is first FPS game, all sey about it "good game", then i want try that, now i play in cs one week and i need sey, that game is biggest sh it what i ever see(becouse servers are full of bots) o.O

you cant play here normal, on all servers you can find lol cheaters and boters, i want ask that idiots who use cheats, for what you play if bot do for you all?

I can understand in mmorpg games bots becouse farm sometimes is sux but in fps? If you use in fps bot then you dont play you lost only electric energy and your parents need pay(i think only kids use bots in fps) o.O

Shut up noob just buy steam account or play on protected server kids pffff.....

If u want to play a good FPS game then play call of duty modern warfare 2. CS 1.6 kinda sucks cuz its old game and it have no graphics & many cheaters, CS:S is worse because the head hitboxes are like doubled and even if u hit on the chest u hit headshot so the last game is cod mw2 D:

If u want to play a good FPS game then play call of duty modern warfare 2. CS 1.6 kinda sucks cuz its old game and it have no graphics & many cheaters, CS:S is worse because the head hitboxes are like doubled and even if u hit on the chest u hit headshot so the last game is cod mw2 D:

play waka-waka

Its so expensive for You to buy Steam?

Non Steam server sucks, everyone knows it.

And about COD MW2 - yeah, agree. This is one of the best games (imo ofc..)

You call 1.6 a good FPS game?I call it a 120colors game.

Good grapgics is not everything. Gameplay is one of the most important things.

Note: I'm not CS fanboi  :)

even if it's 0old, counter strike still on the top.

it's always fun to kill some randoms at pubs, but nothing serious. If you don't like it, just choose another game.

even if it's 0old, counter strike still on the top.

it's always fun to kill some randoms at pubs, but nothing serious. If you don't like it, just choose another game.

Yep but if you havent too cheats you dont kill no one, ok you kill 1man for 2dead

Counter Strike has not the best graphics,but is still one of the best fps games...

If you want to find a good server just buy steam.

I am playing in noobwars gather servers and they are great.

HF