What is your super power?

pa40

He's not racist he's just a damn fine keyboard warrior

no thats just the truth all the idiots that i saw in this forum is from greece :)

hard to admit it i know thats not racism or such thats just something that well i cant explain to you since you dont see what i see all the time and what i listen all the time from the forum users :)

no thats just the truth all the idiots that i saw in this forum is from greece :)

hard to admit it i know thats not racism or such thats just something that well i cant explain to you since you dont see what i see all the time and what i listen all the time from the forum users :)

90% greeks, 10% others.

better:

All greeks until the age of 17-18 are immature ....

90% greeks, 10% others.

exactly everyone can be stupid but greeks have a speciality for this or i dont know i know only a FEW guy from greece who talk like a mature not like a brainless annoying kid :)

Will you ever stop saying bullshits?

thats not bullshit sorry but most of the greek guys proove that they are immature in every sec

better:

All greeks until the age of 17-18 are immature ....

nono you are not immature so thats not true :D

Will you ever stop saying bullshits?

Is it a lie?

I can prove it, and you can do so as well.

The best example is our government.

Since we are led by idiots, then we are forced to do stupid actions.