[Scripts] L2Walker Quest Scripts

I think this already exists but I never found it, so I decided to make it myself.

This is what I have done so far :

[align=center]First Profession

Path to a cleric

Path to an artisan

Second Profession

Warsmith (all 3 quests at the same time)

Trial Of Pilgrim

Testimony Of Trust

[/align]

I have 2 or 3 more already recorded, so coming soon. This was made a couple of month ago and there was a few bugs on the server (npc with wrong name, wrong dialogues). You may need to fix the dialogues but at least all the walking part are there. If you have corrections, I would be happy to reupload the corrected pack.

Download Links

The main problem could be the gk because of the price that is in the command and that change from one server to another. There are also some npc that are translated on the server where I made this. It shouldn't be to hard to fix the part that are not in english. If many people use it and replace the wrong part, you could fix it very quickly.

I did the path to artisan quest via the script!

It worked by 95% i can say!

You have to press the dialogs when they appear!

The only problem was in some parts when for some reason the first recordings were not executed by the script and the bot was not going to the npcs at the begining.

Overall it worked great:D also the SSD recipe part was awesome:D !!!

Thanks for the feedbacks !

I don't have test Of the Reformer because my L2 was crashing very often when I made those and I lost a lot of scripts while making them.

And one advice, try to find others explanations for this quest, the one from prima guide were not correct (maybe because it was on a private serv). And learn root, it's usefull for the mob who is escaping !

I have one more quest (for warlord I think), I will try to clean it up and upload it this week. I should have more free time next month and I think I'm gonna start L2 again and make a new char, so more scripts to come !

ive tested the pilgrim and the reformer, incomplete i must say and i think u need to add "Test of maestro"(In Progress)" in the script and btw teleporting with the gatekeeper is not possible oh and a few npc dialogues didnt work, other than that the way points were useful (couldnt find dryad/lieiren to kill)

id list more but donno if i should ><

nice scripts. The true is at official l2walker site, there are a lot of scripts like these so if someone interested and want to help, make a complete guide by posting them here

It would be really great if somebody posted an entire prophet, all 3 marks. And i know this is a noob question, but whatever...I know how to get scripts to start and whatnot, but there are 3 .SEC files for 1 quest, how do i know which to use first and when to start the next.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...