DreaM's Present. A cause for a brighter future.

DreaM

I bet 1k euro that if for example GrisoM was wrong, and I came to support him, you would:

[*]Cry

[*]Call me an ass-licker

[*]Cry more.

Anyway, this is DreaM's topic, if you are willing to support him, do so, otherwise leave gently.

Thank you.

I have supported DreaM so let's stop that discussion.

Have I ever called you ass-licker?

Show me where please.

And do you really think I'd cry?

dream watch out

lol'd

I am not talking about you.

BUT DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T KISS ASSES DUDE.........

lol'd

NO TOUCHZ PWNZOR MI IZ KILL YOU!

lol'd

------------------------------------------------------

Internet, the biggest protection of them all. Real life, true story the real lame shit you are .

Proving me smth in internet proves me you are double lame in real life.

Anyway, this is DreaM's topic, if you are willing to support him, do so, otherwise leave gently.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then PAY.

Dude acting old aint going to make you old really. If there's something important of the person individual its that kid part of him. If you lost that you're nobody to me. As i said before its easy for me to go buy that donor acc. But that wont be a present if things were like that i'd just go to him give him the money and tell them buy smth its the same as buying it. But fighting for it...working hard for it... that's what makes it special. You see, big things come in small packages .

Ok after Grisom sending me his adenas we have 56535

Price of VIP : 62500

62500 - 56535 = 5965

So we need only 6k more.

We're done people, we actually are. And we did that for 26 days omagad we've collected 62500 for 26 days :o!!!!... We'll thank you EVERYONE for supporting me and my cause. His birthday is on 9 of Feburary. I will post nickname n shit so you can all check his profile later.