Hidden from the GMs ? Or a way to make money?

Hidden_Truth

Many of the mods here (and people with xxxxxx posts ) like to say about that [Hidden bla bla bla] thing that keeps real GMs from reading the exploit/bug/whatever... and guess what? You can actually pay (!!!!!!!!) so you can see the hidden message! They call it donation but it is a way to make money copying material they found in other forums and other places in the net.

I know that this post will be deleted ASAP but lets hope some people will read it before...

A real GM if he wants to see the exploit/bug/whatever you hide that way would probaply pay (donate ...lol) o small amount so he will be able to see all these, if he REALY cares about his server. So the next conclusion is simple enough: You copy material from other sites and you claim (!!) a donation so someone can see it. And most of these are not working or they work in some pathetic servers.

Go get a life Maxtor. Your Help (HTML exploit) was superb! And then? Nothing... Do something that can make me change my opinion about you and all the other mods here. Dont just hide useless piece of junk and ask money (donations...) to show them...

As for that hide... LOL it is soooooooooooooooo easy to see the hidden messages even though you have removed the Quote from the topic.

I warn you thouhg: I will make a forum and post ALL the hidden junk you have here but with NO hide! And I will spam that forum so many times that everybody will come to my forum with NO hidden messages and shit like that...

Sorry about my angry words but I cant take it any more... Hidden messages in a cheaters forum? LOLOLOLOLOLOL Donations? ARGGGGG!!! For copied matterial over the net? ARRRGGGGGGG!!

If you want me to show you how the un-hide thing is done, just ...ask!

Maxtor ...dont fall even lower!

Ok now you can delete that post! I know you WILL do it and that will prove me right. I will keep a screenshot though.

The hidden posts' system was made to protect exploits from getting fixed, not for obliging players to pay. Go get a life

It's not completely against GMs, but it's definitly against leechers. You must deserve what you get. Even if GMs pay to see the hidden posts, it only makes servers better, 'cause only GMs who care about their servers will be able to see, not everyone.

I like this method. There's no perfect method, there will never be. It's the way they found to protect data. Even allcheatsru is like that, so stop that crap.

It's not completely against GMs, but it's definitly against leechers. You must deserve what you get. Even if GMs pay to see the hidden posts, it only makes servers better, 'cause only GMs who care about their servers will be able to see, not everyone.

I like this method. There's no perfect method, there will never be. It's the way they found to protect data. Even allcheatsru is like that, so stop that crap.

Cant say it better!

well you See  Maxcheaters isnt like the other forums in wich You MUST pay to see-get things he gives you the ability to See the hiden posts if you get an x amount of posts is that bad? No then? Go Kill your self Plix Pl0x oo and a gift www.GiveMeAlifePliz.org

hidden_truth i ll tell you a secret and now revealed truth...you are an admin in a server.you learned how to make one server from here i bet for it...my belief is that your server DIES from bugs and misses and thats why you need urgently to see the hidden texts in order to fix them in your server with the maxcheaters guts which you now insult...you are so miserable

the hidden texts are so valuable to you but you call them piece of junks!!!if you dont want to donate  thats none of my bissness mr scrooge...pfff 5$-10$ donation...

btw

most of the hidden texts 80% of those are pure MaxCheaters stuff and not from other forums NooB!

also you insulted the mods and that shows your age and education lvl

now go die i got bored of you fool british :P

also your noobidity doesnt allow you to respect rules and post to the right section

what we need is some real moderators

moderator deleting all that spam "thx,not working, nice, pl0x give me support for ussing the exploit, i can understand, etc etc etc"

moderator that dont even check for virus,trojan ect like in this topic http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=6487.0 where ekoice says

Very Nice Share Mate ;D

Now your topic Is Protected From Leechers :)

what we need is MODERATORS

i am agree with the hidden post but without real moderators that dosent work

Many of the mods here (and people with xxxxxx posts ) like to say about that [Hidden bla bla bla] thing that keeps real GMs from reading the exploit/bug/whatever... and guess what? You can actually pay (!!!!!!!!) so you can see the hidden message! They call it donation but it is a way to make money copying material they found in other forums and other places in the net.

I know that this post will be deleted ASAP but lets hope some people will read it before...

A real GM if he wants to see the exploit/bug/whatever you hide that way would probaply pay (donate ...lol) o small amount so he will be able to see all these, if he REALY cares about his server. So the next conclusion is simple enough: You copy material from other sites and you claim (!!) a donation so someone can see it. And most of these are not working or they work in some pathetic servers.

Go get a life Maxtor. Your Help (HTML exploit) was superb! And then? Nothing... Do something that can make me change my opinion about you and all the other mods here. Dont just hide useless piece of junk and ask money (donations...) to show them...

As for that hide... LOL it is soooooooooooooooo easy to see the hidden messages even though you have removed the Quote from the topic.

I warn you thouhg: I will make a forum and post ALL the hidden junk you have here but with NO hide! And I will spam that forum so many times that everybody will come to my forum with NO hidden messages and shit like that...

Sorry about my angry words but I cant take it any more... Hidden messages in a cheaters forum? LOLOLOLOLOLOL Donations? ARGGGGG!!! For copied matterial over the net? ARRRGGGGGGG!!

If you want me to show you how the un-hide thing is done, just ...ask!

Maxtor ...dont fall even lower!

Ok now you can delete that post! I know you WILL do it and that will prove me right. I will keep a screenshot though.

You can see for your self that none of the posters agree with you because you just don't know what to say!

Moved to Spam!

hmm...let's see...

1st.In some parts you're right.

2nd.You have to know that to keep a forum alive you have to pay...so Maxtor try to improve it by donations.

3rd.Hidden Posts.I know too how to unhide them.So?YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS WHY YOU CRY?

4th.You don't like the whole forum configuration......LEAVE.

You are not right.

nS 4 MaxCheaT0000rrs

Thanks all the donators(im not im just a promotion) because we have a new domain .com!!!

now we dont have leechers only  spammers and we have f@ck up this noobz..

u know to watch everything..YES  u can help speaking on topics and helping the other members..

and all the posts that is from other sites we give source!and we dont hide it!like strouf he is from this forum he share with us the exploit and too much other members have share with us!

so please dont cry...just try to help..

good evening