Hidden from the GMs ? Or a way to make money?

Hidden_Truth

• 5 months later...

only gm's that care about their server will pay. so we will have better servers. and that is cool. all the sh1t servers will have exploits, or it will work for exploits.

wel I agree with the system.

and if I was a admin that make a server just to win money, I would now pay here to see the exploits and fix them, but if I was a admin that make a server to have fun, to win mothey, and to make a good spot to players play, I would for sure pay here to get my server good and protected.

This is like to contract a white hacker. You pay someone to find vulnerabilyties, and them if he find you fix them

• 1 month later...

only gm's that care about their server will pay. so we will have better servers. and that is cool. all the sh1t servers will have exploits, or it will work for exploits.

wel I agree with the system.

and if I was a admin that make a server just to win money, I would now pay here to see the exploits and fix them, but if I was a admin that make a server to have fun, to win mothey, and to make a good spot to players play, I would for sure pay here to get my server good and protected.

This is like to contract a white hacker. You pay someone to find vulnerabilyties, and them if he find you fix them

+1

The hidden posts' system was made to protect exploits from getting fixed, not for obliging players to pay. Go get a life

This is my answer too...

**HIDDEN TRUTH Try to use this forum, to help people and to earn help from people..You will see it is usefull!