Treasure boxes bug!?

Someone told that his friend's friend's fathers son got 2 enchant scrolls from 2 mobs. And everyone makes the story more exciting and thats how u got that rumor about "increasing chance to drop sth"

• 6 months later...

I was searching all over the i-net to find something but I found only parts of the bug. So I know that there is a way to make a Box drop scrolls but not sure how exactly. Im reading allot of posts since than and there are many suggestions as :Cursing boxes with Fear before killing them, kill them in one shot or use any other skill on it! So the my question is can some1 tell me how exactly this have to be done?

TY :D

There is a bug,but only a Sh and Necro can do that!You are doing Body to Mind and you hit the boxes with curse death link!

ATTENTION: You have to be to the same lvl with the boxes to drop any adena and its very possible to make drop!(60%)

Tested at:RPG The game server c4(Now he is closed)

• 5 months later...

the 1 hit kill method worked for me on c4

i tried once on interlude but didnt worked

btw i cant find a working treasure boxes patch to see the drop , i put a patch ,use a key on a box and then it hits me -.-"

One day i saw someone in BNB server and he told me that he used 3rd party software..He told me that he could open only the right chests not the empty ones...LOL...And he did that..Amazing!!All the chest he opened have scrolls inside..LOL..