[Other] Make player turn PK (Summoning Exploit)

iamhere

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=5597.0

Old (still works in many places though) and been posted ages ago, nothing new.

Close thread please?

Well sorry I didn't know they moved it to general. I searched exploits for this topic and it didn't exist

I think I've done nothing wrong, only tried to support this community with what I have. Stop being so rude!

I'm not being rude... I'm only telling you it's been already posted... o.O

Sorry if I sounded rude, but it's not good to have double posts with the same info...

When you search next time, search in all forums for a word you know it would appear, like in this case, you can search for 'reflect' and you'll find...

I know you only wanted to share a goodie and I thank you for that. :P

heh on DN a lot of newbies try to use it, but when they turn someone red they got pkd by kim ^^, and some ppl(like me) just heal exploiters summon before he attacks ;p

Well as I said, you need them to not pay attention or being afk :)

I'm not being rude... I'm only telling you it's been already posted... o.O

Sorry if I sounded rude, but it's not good to have double posts with the same info...

When you search next time, search in all forums for a word you know it would appear, like in this case, you can search for 'reflect' and you'll find...

I know you only wanted to share a goodie and I thank you for that. :P

Okay well I missunderstood your post then. I'm sorry aswell :P Close this if you want, I'm gonna find something new to share!

I just watched someone in FG doing the exploit I explained (apparantly he's been reading it from my post, after asking him in pm)

This is what he made in 5 minutes of doing exploit.

fghi0.jpg

Was really simpel ;D

This screen is taken on Dragon-Network