[Other] Make player turn PK (Summoning Exploit)

iamhere

does this exploit work on c4 servers?

Test your self ;) Btw it is a nice "trick" like to turn pink(flaged) on c2 - c3 servers... You hit and make shop like"SoulBow+16 - 1adena, and another guy will click and he will hit you). If it trick is working, soon ncsoft will fix it. :P

when u hit other person by summon u will be pink and this person dont be pk if he kill summon so i dont think so that this can work...

For some weird reason the damage the reflect dmg gives back travels back into time and hits before the summon actually become purple, this way you PK the summon because of the dmg the summon hits you for..

when u hit other person by summon u will be pink and this person dont be pk if he kill summon so i dont think so that this can work...

nope

the hitted person gonna be a pk(on dragon network,100% sure)

works in the c4off retail??

Pff, It not matters if your server is c4/c5/interlude... how you can see(I guess).. It you use buff reflecte damage on another person and you hit with summon.. -.-" Read all topic before post.