[Guide]How to make Your Own Icon [UPDATE]

Alloz Dear Maxcheaters as i see some guys here ask me how to create my icon for weapon how to create my own icon for my armor today i learn to you how to make your own icon for your weapon or your armor and everything other you want sow Let's start First we need some programm's you found it here : Ventic Guide And Tools

Now You need the photoshop You can found it in : God Of Aden Site

Now you must See my steps in this guide how to Encrypt And decrypt because this is the start and the end of the guide look here: Guide Devangell

Now we open UTXFIXER and we found the icon.utx From here : C:\Program Files\Lineage II Gracia Final\SysTextures

And now our icon.utx renamed to icon-fixed.utx now we open it with Utpt i take one from the icons you can take everything you want i take the draconic bow press right klick and save it as tga

Now download this Plug-ins for photoshop ;) Download Plug Ins

Now make the plugins install and you are ok now....Open the photoshop and press File--->Open--->And find the directory of icon draconic bow and open it Now you can download one texture i download one from this here Look The texture Save it on your pc and press in photoshop File-->Place-->and press double klick on texture now Place it and now choose one opacity from layers

i choose the opacity Color and now looks Etc.

bowsd.jpg

Now File-->Save As-->Directory who you want to save it and save it as .tga i save it in c:/

Now we want the unrealed we download it from Ventic's Guide open it And press File-->Import--->The .Tga

Next show you one window THERE SAVE IT AS DXT1[/color]

newnb.png

Press Ok All now the icon is in unrealed look

picff1atmp.jpg

Now Press File-->Save>Save There No Change Directory

Now Go here C:\UnrealEngine2Runtime\Textures and take the Yellowbow.utx Copy and paste it in encrypt folder

Now Edit the bat encrypt file And you see this

l2encdec -e 121 Your_Utx_Write.utx And Do it etc --> l2encdec -e 121 yellowbow.utxSave it and double klick it if you see in folder have one more utx now with name enc-yellowbow.utx now delete the old yellowbow.utx and rename this to yellowbow.utx just delete the enc- and replace the yellowbow.utx the new in systextures of your client

Now open with File edit the weapongrp and find the draconic or your weapon the draconic have id 7575 we take it and go it at the end

And look the photo

pic76f8.png

Then save it in 413 and log in game ;) Photo In game

ingamew.png

Credits : Devangell Special Thanks to The those who have the guide on and helped you

Ps: Soon Coming and the video but i think dont need it ;) Cya Guys

Pff Wrong guys Lol?Omg See the guide ;/

[uptate]Epic lol

veri gud guid +1 karma and sticki

magaki se  prolaba

if you come to laugh with me Pff only one wring i make and you found it .... lol wtf +1 karma / [gr] / PARTA και κανε εδιτ το τοπικ σου[/gr]

well about this guide i can say this is really fixed long time for much ppl ask about that anyway ty for do again

well i have to say that this guide is pretty bad...

1) your english needs improving......

2) ur sending ppl to read other guides from others and thats kinda confusing.. especialy for newbies

3) ur saying to export as tga and then ur saying to download plugin needed for dds only lol.. again just confusing

4) as i can see ur importing the image and compress as dxt3.. that looks bugged ingame when u drag the icon.. for icons u must use always dxt1..

i rate it 1.5/10 (the .5 coz im good person  :P)

well i have to say that this guide is pretty bad...

1) your english needs improving......

2) ur sending ppl to read other guides from others and thats kinda confusing.. especialy for newbies

3) ur saying to export as tga and then ur saying to download plugin needed for dds only lol.. again just confusing

4) as i can see ur importing the image and compress as dxt3.. that looks bugged ingame when u drag the icon.. for icons u must use always dxt1..

i rate it 1.5/10 (the .5 coz im good person  :P)

How about you make a better one then tak ;)