processor with 2 core and l2

look

i have winXP sp2 and always if working a few programs:

- 1 core use in 98%

- 2 core use in ~5% 0_o

i dont have problems with lag or something, but im interesting how to choose core. maybe user winXP can't do it ;/

Ull see this until u dont install a program that is optimized for using 2 cores. There are some utilities that can help u to transfer some of the load to the 2nd core but dont expect miracles

THIS will be very usefull reading for u! :)

Ull see this until u dont install a program that is optimized for using 2 cores. There are some utilities that can help u to transfer some of the load to the 2nd core but dont expect miracles

THIS will be very usefull reading for u! :)

thx

but i looking for some aplication where i can choose on what core will programs start.

Hold on for a second if you run l2 you should see oon the down left of the screen before you get in game Runs GREAT ON INTEL CORE DUO.

Maybe you got hardware problems.

Go and see if your BIOS knows that your processor has 2 cores.

If it doesant you should update your Bios or get support from the people you buyed it.

Hold on for a second if you run l2 you should see oon the down left of the screen before you get in game Runs GREAT ON INTEL CORE DUO.

Maybe you got hardware problems.

Go and see if your BIOS knows that your processor has 2 cores.

If it doesant you should update your Bios or get support from the people you buyed it.

i have new bios and in taks manager i see 2 core :D

so all from my side is ok - only l2 dont support core duo :(