[SHARE] AcTool+L2Walker+L2phx=POWER !

*BiGGi*

And Wanted's help who delayed my english teacher today morning [ty ^^ (//offtopic XD)]

Hehehe... I will do it again tommorow don't worry        xD

Nice Nikos..... GrAtZ

I tell you one thing, Those post remain hidden for the reason if they were obvious to all they would get fixxed so fastly.As you all know this forum is being watched by many of GM's/Admins. But IF you are sure you can make me to believe that you are not a GM or an Admin pm me and we will see.

I tell you one thing, Those post remain hidden for the reason if they were obvious to all they would get fixxed so fastly.As you all know this forum is being watched by many of GM's/Admins. But IF you are sure you can make me to believe that you are not a GM or an Admin pm me and we will see.

I think that there isn't gm that waiting us to public a bug....

A gm can donator 10euros and see all posts!

Nice try but wrong solution.

What can I say? I've started sharing thoose exploit I know & they've been appriciated. If that isn't enough as proof, there's not much I can do. I've got outgame walker for DN (Dragon-Network) which is probably the most wanted thing by all players playing there atm. My best friend made it & shared it only with me.

I didn't share it yet because I think people would only leech it and claim it as thier own, I'm nobody here.

Have a nice day :)

Nice exploit. I tested it on many servers and how much u get adena/hour really depends on the price of items which are sold at misc shop.

There's something i noticed testing that exploit: when it bugs and when i really buy the items from the shop, i just delete one adena from my inventory and sometimes it will increase my total amount of adenas and sometimes it will decrease it to 0. Cause of that bug, i was able to get more than 1.7KK in a row on L2gold server. I dont know how that shit happened but im sure its possible to understand what's happened.

I will do it :-D

i think its very goood here to keep the hacks in save:)

is  this really a nice one??

What's the point of all your posts? Getting 180? Do real posts when you do have an opinion, answere, question & do it where it belongs & not in the wrong topic. Please!

I've stopped reading all posts on topics because most of them are spam

Also to the one who made 180 limit, its a bit high.. Why not 50? Then again, who am I to judge here sitting behind my computer

OMG I have 177...I am gettin' angry with these rediculus posts....EVEN THE POSTER HAS LESS THAN 100 POSTS OMG!!!!!

anyway...in about 10 mins I will be able to see it ^^

Nice exploit. I tested it on many servers and how much u get adena/hour really depends on the price of items which are sold at misc shop.

There's something i noticed testing that exploit: when it bugs and when i really buy the items from the shop, i just delete one adena from my inventory and sometimes it will increase my total amount of adenas and sometimes it will decrease it to 0. Cause of that bug, i was able to get more than 1.7KK in a row on L2gold server. I dont know how that shit happened but im sure its possible to understand what's happened.

yeah same thing happen to me..  u mean 1.7kkk right?

No comment, you are reported.

Thanks for reporting. Continue helping the staff, some of us don't have much time to look over so many posts.